1/6 Cantina

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cheers guys, thanks for your kind words! :)

Much love to Dorg's and Duane without whom the Cantina would be a lonely and barren place.

Just another ordinary night in the bar... Takeel is gasin to a chum in one of the booths.... he thinks there is a price on his head... double crossed the wrong person....

cantinacorner-430.jpg

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!
MUST... ORDER.... NOW...........

Beautiful pics Bab's.Awesome sculpts Duane.

You guys are talented!!! Everything looks awesome from the characters to the sets to the lighting and photography! Beautiful work!

Whose Weequay are those and do they offer them for sale? They're amazing.

You know what? Once you're done, or at least reach a story breaking point, zip up all your pics and get them to a file hoster, so anyone can download all at once. This'll be a good dia show for a party or a men's only eve.
This is inspiring as hell.

hahaha well there are about 440 pics in the set, about 800mb. I still have a few pics I want to shoot and WAVE III of Duanes sculpts then the cantina bar and a booth will be going to feroze to make room for new projects.
I have my screen save set on my 1/6th folder and its really nice to see some of the stuff I have done over the past 3 years.... I have about 5000 photos at the moment :)

Wow those pics are awesome and the new headscuplts........ they are just fantastic. I need to set aside time to finish dio's and start taking pics....

Back