1/6 Boushh

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steveo

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello everyone. First let me say how talented and inspiring everyone is. I'm really impressed with everyone's customs and hope to do my own.

Here is my SS Boushh that I did about 2 years ago, way before I even knew about this great forum. The only thing I've done with her so far is cut down a body to get a more accurate size, but still needs more refinement. And painted her boots. After seeing what you all have done with customs, I'm tempted to redo her completely. I've always wanted to redo the helmet as it's not accurate enough for me. Anyway, here's a pic with a Vader for size comparison. I have no idea which Vader it is as I bought it off Ebay. Any comments or constructive criticism is welcomed. I'm happy to be a member here!

That's a Hasbro"Ultimate Villain" figure.Hasbro's best effort, though that's not saying much...PS

OW YEAH and dont stress about about posting in the wrong thread its fine its all about dollies and playing with our toys at the end of the day :cuckoo: oww and WELCOME AGAIN STEVE.

Back