1/6 Batman Begins Suit Wardrobe/Closet

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys.

New pics...

IMG_2703.jpg

IMG_2702.jpg

Nice. I'm very interested to see how you make the handles. And since you apparently have the same ref photos I do, what can you tell about those triangles running down the side walls? In one photo they clearly look like additive pieces, but in another photo they clearly look carved out.

Thanks - Not sure if I am going to add them as trim pieces or just paint them on.

The handles have been one of the hardest things to figure out. I made a mold of a handle from a water faucet on a barbie tub. We'll see how it turns out... :)

I will use a jewelry piece or sculpt the handle bases by hand.

i love it! the pic with batman makes me laugh though :p
like the mtv cribs show but today with batman as a star who is introducing us his home and his previous suites he have worn :D

I must admit I always have to look twice at the cowl to work out what's wrong with it - I always forget that the flesh coloured line is because the mouth was cut out of the soft Medicom head!

love it! :rock

and is that a custom WWII Logan I see there at the bottom right? and possibly a Sabertooth/Victor behind?

Thanks! Yes and yes... the Logan is for sale in the customs thread and the Victor is on a bashed figure. I hope to offer a better Vic sculpt in the coming months.

Looks great mate. Are you planning on adding the internal locking mechanisms on the back of the doors?

Probably so (non working)

i love it! the pic with batman makes me laugh though :p
like the mtv cribs show but today with batman as a star who is introducing us his home and his previous suites he have worn :D

:lol

I must admit I always have to look twice at the cowl to work out what's wrong with it - I always forget that the flesh coloured line is because the mouth was cut out of the soft Medicom head!

Yup - It'll be cleaned up and the eyes need to be opened more as well.

Back