1/6 ArtFigures Heavy Armoured Cop

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you so much! I wasn't so sure so I really appreciate that!

It's easily one of the most effective yet simple backdrops/dioramas I've ever seen in over 15 years in the hobby/community.

It's a very professional job and I wish I had something like that for mine!

Top work man, looks great. Just need some discarded Slo-Mo inhalers on the ground.

What a brilliant idea! I am going to work on those! Thank you! (y)

It's easily one of the most effective yet simple backdrops/dioramas I've ever seen in over 15 years in the hobby/community.

It's a very professional job and I wish I had something like that for mine!

After a similar amount of time in the hobby, that is one of the nicest comments I have ever seen so thank you very much! :eek:(y)

The thread for the original 'Heavy Armoured Cop' thread was locked, along with the thread asking why, during the forum's clampdown on "filthy bootleggers".

Therefore I'm hijacking the Blue 2.0 one:

IMG_0909 Dredd.JPG

IMG_0916 Art Figures Dredd.JPG
IMG_0917 Art Figures  Dredd.JPG

The Alvarez thread escaped though...

https://www.collectorfreaks.com/thr...s-1-6-art-figures-judge-alvarez.171434/page-3

Lo
The thread for the original 'Heavy Armoured Cop' thread was locked, along with the thread asking why, during the forum's clampdown on "filthy bootleggers".

Therefore I'm hijacking the Blue 2.0 one:

View attachment 659038

View attachment 659039View attachment 659040

The Alvarez thread escaped though...

https://www.collectorfreaks.com/thr...gures-judge-alvarez.171434/page-3[/beURL]I'm
Looks way to cramped.

Hows the pleather holding up. Havent touched mine for some time.

The thread for the original 'Heavy Armoured Cop' thread was locked, along with the thread asking why, during the forum's clampdown on "filthy bootleggers" . . .

Nice collection.

I never did figure out which of the Anderson figures was the best to get to accompany the "Art Figure AF-15 Heavy Armored Special Judge Cop" figure. There seemed to be concerns about the 2 options that came out at the same time.

I'd love to get ONE of them though - but which one?, and from where? . . . the movie remains in my top 10 of all time, and I'll never, ever get fed up of watching it over and over. Everything about it is special.

Nice collection.

I never did figure out which of the Anderson figures was the best to get to accompany the "Art Figure AF-15 Heavy Armored Special Judge Cop" figure. There seemed to be concerns about the 2 options that came out at the same time.

I'd love to get ONE of them though - but which one?, and from where? . . . the movie remains in my top 10 of all time, and I'll never, ever get fed up of watching it over and over. Everything about it is special.

Neither one was all that great to be honest. I think I ended up using the VTS head and AF outfit for my custom. Unfortunately you're not going to find either one parted out these days.

FB_IMG_1619200419158_1_1.jpg

Neither one was all that great to be honest. I think I ended up using the VTS head and AF outfit for my custom. Unfortunately you're not going to find either one parted out these days.

View attachment 659867

Thanks for the info - much appreciated - which was which? (I prefer the head for the one on the right.

I miss this figure. One of the best we got of dredd from the 2012 movie only thing is it's a shame the outfit probably deteriorated with time. Wish a new company with today's tech would make this figure again. I can only hope InArt makes him.

Last edited:

View attachment 659867
That is an awesome job you did on that headsculpt! I thought maybe I had missed a new headsculpt being available for this figure before I found it was your own personal custom. Well done sir, it is beautiful and represents the actress excellently. If you ever consider making one of these under a customer commission please let me know.

I just Got karl Urban the Black version. I wanted the Blue but prices are too high. Got him for like 200 which is great considereing.

Glad to have him....but unopened till I move in a year or so.

Back