1/6 ART Figures AF-019 Crazy Racer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To me the hair on AF version is all wrong.. Completely messes up sculpt.. Either way I like the Brothers sculpt.. If in hand I like the one that comes with figure I will leave.. Be out of pocket 30 notes.. Not the end of the world.

23153113682_8be9c76046_o.png
It's actually alot closer than i first thought but i still think the likeness of AF better. It's the eyebrows and eyes that are wrong in the brothers one. To me its only the hair and and lack of scar in the AF version. Also the Af is slightly stylized and the brother one is trying to be more realistic. This is the reason why i think you have to have every detail right. I'm not trying to change your mind but due to the brows and eyes i don't see Hardy in it.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Brother Production as well, eh? Wonder if they'll do a full figure. Hopefully so. Going to be a Fury Max kit-bash-a-thon up in here. :cut

Brother Production as well, eh? Wonder if they'll do a full figure. Hopefully so. Going to be a Fury Max kit-bash-a-thon up in here. :cut

Yet no Mel Road Warrior......WTF.

That Modern Life one is very nice, the likeness is amazing, but it has a pretty rough overall texture to it. So while the likeness is very life-like, the texture on it makes it seems like a sculpture or carving. If that makes sense....

Wow...$485 for just s head??? That's insane! I asked on FB if they'd be releasing their Craig sculpt beyond just eBay sellers so maybe they're just being cash grabbers while they can? Paying that much seems insane(and I've paid some insane prices for stuff before lol).

Wow...$485 for just s head??? That's insane! I asked on FB if they'd be releasing their Craig sculpt beyond just eBay sellers so maybe they're just being cash grabbers while they can? Paying that much seems insane(and I've paid some insane prices for stuff before lol).

I'd buy it for 30

Brothers Production has released a number a good unlicensed figures, but there likenesses tend to be a bit off. This Max is actually one of the better ones... mayb a touch narrow, but I think could at least be used as an upgrade to the Art figure.

The Brother Production version is the best option available at an affordable price. Will pick one up for sure, I think the likeness could be improved by making the hair & eyebrows darker.

Gutted about the Modern Life version, so perfect. :(

I imagine they will still sell unpainted casts or more affordable painted options... but if not there are alternatives.

Oh well ...already pre-ordered the Art figure ...but that Brothers Production head is a huge step up and dirt cheap. Pre-ordered from KG as well !

The Bp head is pretty bad... very skinny and the squint is all wrong. has none of the character.

I wonder if Hardy has one of those faces that's really difficult to capture well. Of the three so far, only Modern Life seems to have come close.

Agreed. About the only thing they got right is the hair, the scar and the stubble beard and got everything else wrong. I can't see how anyone could see Hardy in the sculpt.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Same here also. It has normal price I 'll give it that, but again it misses the spot.
Let's hope VTS nails it, 'cause I don't want to end up buying two versions to make the perfect figure.

I like the AF sculpt better than the BP sculpt. AF at least kinda reminds me of Tom Hardy, but the BP one looks like a whole different person.

Of course the ML sculpt is the one to beat. That auction is at $610 right now. Crazy.

Ah, I get it.

There's some rich collectors out there, who can spend so much for a sculpt that isn't even a one off to my understanding.

Actually, they aren't. Not like they did with Superman & Wolverine. Don't know why they are doing it this way with Max. I thought the heads might be included with their 1/6 body they are developing, but that doesn't seem to be the plan.

Back