1/6 1/6 Anakin custom by Vensei _ Star Wars: Episode III version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Apparently this is the guy.
ana008.jpg

Anakin/Hayden Christensen isn't even worth $100 to me, let alone 22k. They can keep all of them!

I laughed when I got that PM. No way would I ever want a custom Anakin figure. :lol

This is definitely the weirdest thread ever, I'll be fluent in Chinglish by the time it gets locked.

We don't have a $22k Vader yet, why on earth would someone pay that kind of money for Anivader? That's just crazy talk, I don't care how good it is. The material to make the thing PLUS the hours to sculpt it wouldn't be more than like $6k at about $150/hr IMO. Just don't understand this :dunno:cuckoo:

$22,000?! Can I have some of what you're smoking please?

Spending that on a figure then avoiding the forums $25 commerce access by PMing random members? Yeah ok!

I truly , like every other level headed human here has recognized, could never imagine even in my worst nightmare spending that much money for any figure on this planet.... thats when you gotta put down the toys, admit you have a problem and that youve hit rock bottom and have yourself committed. Cause your truly sick... I mean im getting progressively more upset at the idea that over 12 million humans die a year over starvation just in America alone and someone would even theoretically be ok with spending that on a TOY? !!?? If this is true, then just kill me already if this is the world we live in.... seriously

Sent from my SGH-T399 using Tapatalk

Hold up... I take that alll back... ive actually got a few Star Wars figures id consider selling to you to add to your collection. .. and for a very very low and fair price... only $15,000.00 each.. trust me its a steal. And there very limited. Only a few thousand made WORLDWIDE!!! Let me know what you think. Ill even include free shipping AND no paypal fee. Act fast tho cause at these prices they are flying at light speed off my shelves

Sent from my SGH-T399 using Tapatalk

He looks insanely good! The Jeremy Beadle arm is a bit off putting though (but pretty funny). That price though... Can't be real.

He looks insanely good! The Jeremy Beadle arm is a bit off putting though (but pretty funny). That price though... Can't be real.

the price is real only if gets the ORIGINAL figure , this on the pictures have from the original figure only the head , the rest if from other artist.
the short arm looks the sideshow gauntlet to be honest. but in case you want to sell this original head hit me up , only buy with the magnetic plate to move his eyes. =)

Back