1/4 scale figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Riceroket

Super Freak
Reaction score
I've recently got into the 1/4 scale figures. It started with seeing the 1/4 Boba Fett and Mark 43 at my LCS. Once I picked those up I started looking for an Enterbay Batman and found one of those as well. I'm now working on trading for the QS001 Batman with another collector.

The 1/6 scale figures just don't have the same wow factor after getting some of the larger scale stuff and I can't wait to see what else Hot Toys or Enterbay release in the future. My dream would be a 1/4 CW Captain America, 1/4 AOU Thor, 1/4 ASM2 Spidey as well as a 1/4 OT Storm Trooper (which I see Hot Toys is eventually making).

I'm curious what rumours others have heard on the 1/4 front and what figures would you love to see in this scale.

1/4 is more of a Ball Joint Doll area. There's a Ghost In The Shell doll.

Enterbay had an amazing run.
Not just the Batman and Joker but Rambo, Terminator, Bruce Lee and even Michael Jordan.

Seems to be an unpopular scale though.
Larger statue collectors don't like the visible joints and figure collectors prefer the smaller 1/6.
The Batman and Joker sold out quickly but everything else was available on Enterbay's site for a long, long time after release.

Edit: I just checked and the battle damaged Terminator is STILL AVAILABLE! Popular guy, popular license, good price, very well reviewed ...still there!
Same goes for Mr Bean & Robocop3 (although they are far more niche)

Enterbay had an amazing run.
Not just the Batman and Joker but Rambo, Terminator, Bruce Lee and even Michael Jordan.

Seems to be an unpopular scale though.
Larger statue collectors don't like the visible joints and figure collectors prefer the smaller 1/6.
The Batman and Joker sold out quickly but everything else was available on Enterbay's site for a long, long time after release.

Edit: I just checked and the battle damaged Terminator is STILL AVAILABLE! Popular guy, popular license, good price, very well reviewed ...still there!
Same goes for Mr Bean & Robocop3 (although they are far more niche)

you forgot kamen rider

I would love a 1/4 BvS Bats and Sups.

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

9fb69eccc700c57c54cabbdfc0d491f9.jpg

Some of mine. True the 1/4 scales are amazing.

1/4 is a fantastic scale. Outside of the 1/3 Mortal Kombat statues I have pre-ordered, it's the only scale that I collect. It does require more space than 1/6 naturally but I don't see that as a problem if you plan for it. Hot Toys 1/4 Iron Man has proved to me a massive hit.. I have yet to see a negative review on it. They have shown Vader and Stormtroopers so hopefully they will give them an official announcement soon. Neca has adopted the scale and has the most consistent release schedule. They struggle with human faces but i have seen there quality go up in the past few years. In fact, some of there figures can be displayed along side Enterbay and Hot Toys figures without looking out of place (Predator, Christopher Reeve Superman, Arkham Batman and Penguin come to mind).

b22deffd0f4f1ba04ee3f7834c0ee719.jpg

b4dceae4ea00f5ae5d69ccb85a0b3556.jpg

I would love to see Hot Toys tackle Captain America, Thor and Wolverine in 1/4 scale. Their Tony Stark RDJ sculpt is one of the best head sculpts ever and I would love these other characters/actors represented. I'd really love Hulk and the Civil War Spider-man as well.

Last edited:
My one 1/4-scale figure is the Hot Toys Mark 43, but owning it has made me ditch 1/6-scale IM armours entirely. I think the scale best suits figures that are fully-clothed, without any visible joints—Batman, Vader, that sort of thing. That said, from what I've read a lot of 1/4-scale bodies aren't entirely up to par. Enterbay bodies seem fragile, and HT's recent Boba Fett seems to be breaking in weird places too.

Back