1/4 Prime 1 Studio: New 52 - Flash Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is no doubt the concept of this statue is awesome. If it was classic flash, this statue probably would be close to sold out already. I'm not in a rush to pre order it because I know it won't sell out and I'm hoping for a promo code of some sort to use for this.

Yeah, I have their Darth Vader on PO largely thanks to the trust they inspired from the Marvel cinematic lines. I'm going to be in financial trouble if that turns out as great as the prototype looks, so hopefully they roll out future SW releases slower than the Marvel ones:rotfl

I also have a couple P1 DC movie pieces on order as well (the female ones, which the consensus seems to think is a mistake LOL.) If I can't trust my own judgment after all the time I've spent collecting and chatting on the forums, I don't know. What I do know, speaking of higher premiums, is that paying what amounts to a PF per month for one half-scale piece really flipped my previous notions of value for quality over quantity, as someone who also collect much smaller scale statues.

Really stoked/terrified for all the reveals at Wonderfest at the end of the month.:viking

always trust your own judgement and don't be afraid to go off the beaten path. I'v always stayed true to the characters I like the standards I expect in a piece and Iv been a very happy collector with the bonus of getting some high valued pieces from time to time.

Did SS ever give hint if they r ever making flash

There was concept art of a statue of him putting on his gloves when they announced the DC license.
sideshow-flash-pf-statue.JPG

Thanks, nemenforcer!

^Whoa, I've never seen that concept art before, BurningRage. I'm not a museum pose person, but that pose hits the right balance for me (I was contemplating the 1:10 Iron Studios BVS Batman for it's almost identical one.) I guess now I'm in the same boat with everyone who's antsy about SS revealing the sculpt already. Damn.

Igo also said they wouldn't make a Flash while this one was being produced. While this doesn't offer an excuse for the previous years, maybe we'll see something once this ships, idk.

It's weird because Prime 1's Venom and Sideshow's Venom are both available to pre order.

It's weird because Prime 1's Venom and Sideshow's Venom are both available to pre order.

Sideshow rarely makes sense to me, but that's what he says in the LDP video. I think that was last Wed's SS Live.

Edit; He says " We cant do 2 Flashes at once, we have to wait". 1:08:52

Last edited:
Sideshow rarely makes sense to me, but that's what he says in the LDP video. I think that was last Wed's SS Live.

Edit; He says " We cant do 2 Flashes at once, we have to wait". 1:08:52

This has to be b/c it's the same scale, 1/4, as they stepped all over both of Prime 1's 1/3 Bane(s) last SDCC.

This will be messed up in the future whenever Prime 1 makes a new52 or rebirth 1/4 version of a character before Sideshow can make the classic version.

i still hope they show a flash/reverse flash statue at SDCC i mean who would say yea we gonna have a flash statue at SDCC? Would be much more of a suprise if they show it there the first time.

So we won't see SS Flash for another 2 years I guess. At least

This has to be b/c it's the same scale, 1/4, as they stepped all over both of Prime 1's 1/3 Bane(s) last SDCC.

I wonder if either Bane dissuaded someone who was contemplating the other or if someone's a big enough fan to get both (all three if you count the P1 variant.) They seem so different whereas the competing Flash concerns make sense to me given how expensive this one is and how slowly GL appears to be selling.

Back