1/4 Hot Toys - QS - Star Wars: Episode VII - Kylo Ren Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thinking of quitting dolls and going 1/4, so hope this gets some news soon.

Good man. That's what I did and much happier. Allows you to appreciate more since you have less.

The slower schedule allows you financially to be prepared. The larger scale just give them a certain oomf that the smaller ones just simply don't have. As long as there's money to be made hot toys will eventually released all three of their plan quarter scales. I wish they would get on it with the predator line and get those moving. No reason not to so far all their quarter scales have sold very well even the Boba Fett even though he still available at certain retailers.

Like others I do not resell my figures so monetary value is not relevant to me...but as far as a figure's scarcity and future demand I imagine that this will be the only 1/6 Kylo Ren figure with this particular helmet versus Darth Vader who remained fairly consistent minus some tweaks here and there with the helmet and his tunic. This may be the only shot for fans to own the character with this particular look.

Like others I do not resell my figures so monetary value is not relevant to me...but as far as a figure's scarcity and future demand I imagine that this will be the only 1/6 Kylo Ren figure with this particular helmet versus Darth Vader who remained fairly consistent minus some tweaks here and there with the helmet and his tunic. This may be the only shot for fans to own the character with this particular look.
:lecture A little bigger. :)

Has anyone had issues with the zip on the right arm ? Mine broke so was looking at fix solutions.

Sewing it shut looks like the best option. But has anyone else been faced with this problem ? Unfortunately I didn't but direct from Sideshow, so a replacement probably isn't possible.

Yeah, I was looking forward to this figure, but honestly I am not expecting to see it released at this point so close to EP8. Unless they update some of the design/sculpt and release it as EP8 Kylo.

I mean, we are still waiting for HT 1/4 scale Stormtrooper. Which would probably sell better than this Kylo, and that hasn't seen a preorder yet.

Don't lose hope guys. Looks like HT still plans to release him
Source: HT May catalog

hot-toys-catalog-left-page-22.jpg

Back