1/4 Hot Toys - QS - Star Wars: Episode VII - Kylo Ren Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Believe it only when you see it!

Anyone else remember when Hot Toys released this.....

Hot-Toys-Predator-series-teaser.jpg

Note the year printed at the bottom of that. :rotfl

I memba!

I remember these too. Dunno why they even bother with 1:4 scale when they don't deliver. The offerings have been so little.

You_Doodle_2017-02-04T21_07_44Z.jpg
You_Doodle_2017-02-04T21_07_49Z.jpg

Yeh but the terminator one was obviously just a shot across the bow during the Enterbay 'war'.

Agreed though. They should really stop with the 1/4 nonsense. Commit to it fully or don't bother.

Yeh but the terminator one was obviously just a shot across the bow during the Enterbay 'war'.

Agreed though. They should really stop with the 1/4 nonsense. Commit to it fully or don't bother.

I donno, they are 3 Iron Men in currently. :wink1:

I donno, they are 3 Iron Men in currently. :wink1:

What Snake meant to say was "They should really stop with this non-Iron Man 1/4 nonsense and commit fully to 1/4 Iron Man or don't bother".

Bump........anyone heard anything remotely concrete?

Unlike the predators and unlike the Batman returns figures they've been exhibiting the prototype of Kylo for more than a year now. So at least there are true plans to do something with him.

Bump........anyone heard anything remotely concrete?

Unlike the predators and unlike the Batman returns figures they've been exhibiting the prototype of Kylo for more than a year now. So at least there are true plans to do something with him.

Agreed. I think they are all in the same boat (kylo, vader and stormie).

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

Agreed. I think they are all in the same boat (kylo, vader and stormie).

I'm just really surprised with the force awakens wave already over that Kylo hasn't even come up for pre-order yet. Perhaps they're waiting for the last Jedi to be released before they do all three of them at the same time, or this years Comic Con who knows. Anyone have any thoughts?

Perhaps 1/4 doesn't sell well for them.

By comparison to 1/6 I'm sure there is no comparison. That being said they have released several Iron Man so there is "a" market.

Personally I would love to see hot toys go back to the way they used to be where the addition sizes whether they were 1/6 scale quarter scale, vehicle whatever we're truly limited with verifiable numbers and certificates of authenticity. That kept production low they were maybe three or four figures released within a year.
the resale market was extremely high but you truly had a high end limited collectible.

The quarter scale line can be done exactly the same manner keep it small production run keep it limited and charge accordingly. People will buy and it will be worth thier time.

Personally I sold more than 98% of my 16 scale hot toys figures. I just don't see a future in them and I limited myself to only quarter scale Weatherby enter bay or hot toys. That being said it's a smaller collection and it's a collection it will take years to grow. But it is frustrating when you see all the great characters being produced in a smaller scale line and the bigger scale being teased but nothing comes of it. Personally I stay away from anything produced by sideshow whether it's quarter scales or smaller scale. They're just simply not up to par for the price that they're asking. In my opinion hot toys whether a smaller scale or larger scale obliterates them so badly that it's not even worth the effort or time to get into one. I used to have several sideshow premium format but let those go as well.

It would be nice if the quarter scale figures were numbered.

Regarding their production numbers, this line actually seems to be more limited. I mean, mk 42 is sold out. SS is announcing that mk 45 has limited availability.

The 1/4 scale Boba Fett is still widely available, so maybe they don't sell that well. I picked up the 1/4 Fett last month, and am so glad I did though.

The 1/4 scale Boba Fett is still widely available, so maybe they don't sell that well. I picked up the 1/4 Fett last month, and am so glad I did though.

On the other hand, iron man figures seem to sell much faster. But it's hard to judge since we only got so far one SW character representing this line.

It would be nice if the quarter scale figures were numbered.

Regarding their production numbers, this line actually seems to be more limited. I mean, mk 42 is sold out. SS is announcing that mk 45 has limited availability.

Until HT release another batch or decides a year from now to issue the same figures. Blah. There is no known numbers so they can keep producing however many they choose when they choose.

Back