1/4 AVP QUEEN Full Body

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks good , massive really.It seems it would so big and breakable unless it was molded into a resin cast.The sculptor's background room look like some one on the sculptors forum.

Cool though , the artist that did the AVP queen is on facebook with pics if he needs

What a nice attempt there, we'll see how this develops. I've always a fan on the AVP Queen design, but there is not many representations of her...

You could send to your sculptor the ADI book from the movie, you can find it in PDF with a quick google search. It contains unvaluable reference images on the making of the queen, and the scaled ones (they made a 1/4 and a 1/3 maquettes of her).

red4 said:
In that case, I would have to say Sideshow completely mislabeled their bust. Has anyone really done the math? I mean, is it going to be 1/4 the volume, or 1/4 the length? Because whenever I hear a fraction like that, I assume volume. If we're going by volume, this sculpture is significantly less than 1/4. But if I think about it more, I have to arrive at the assumption that it's length, because 1/6 scale action figures are less than 1/6 the volume of an average-built 6-foot-tall man. 1/6 figure means 1 foot, which is 1/6 the height (or length) of a 6-foot-tall man. So yeah... I guess I resolved my issue.

Wow dude you're losing yourself on a labyrinth created by your own. We are on a tridimensional space so we always talk about volume when we reference scales. If we were on a 2D space we would be like The Simpsons, then we would be talking about lenght.

A cube is composed of three lenghts so you can measure any of them to determine scale.

I have the Aliens Queen Alien bust by Sideshow too, and it has the same size as appears in that pic.

Last edited:
I am going to keep an eye on this. Looks like something I might add when released.

Just curious..

Can you tell me who the sculptor is?

The hand looks familiar.

Awesome, I pray for a AVP queen statue. I can't wait to see more WIP.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Back