Statue 1/3 Prime 1 Studio - Jim Lee - Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good lord. Well I guess that ensures I won’t be buying the Batman black costume variant lol.

Shipping directly from Prime 1 on this guy to the U.S. is half the price of the statue $512.

That's what it says but I am sure at the time of shipping a more accurate quote will reduce the cost, however it will still be a lot. This is why I mentioned building into the SS distribution. If you order from Prime 1 directly and have a US address they should just include those pieces with all the other statues that will ship to SS and then have SS ship them from there as they will do with the rest of the orders. As mentioned SS will make a little extra on those products, Prime 1 will move more units, and the customer can save on shipping. Obviously it is easier to just add more units to SS allocation; but it is just an idea so that US customers that were to order from Prime 1 direct aren't clobbered.

I jumped on the wait list also. almost as soon as it wait listed. If you jumped on pretty quick I think you should be okay. That said it's no guarantee.

Wow, that was quick.

That's what happens when you listen to your fans and assure them that everyone will be happy. A very well-thought of release from getting the proportions fixed to having options from the cape down to the controversial vines.

I hope Prime 1 stays this way :)

Is this photo weighing on anyone else to reconsider Batman who didn’t plan on picking him up before?

Are people interested in getting the other TITLE CHARACTER if Prime 1 makes one?

I may have just missed it, but I have not seen collectors showing interest on Hush himself, nor have I seen Prime 1 announcing that he'd be made.

Are people interested in getting the other TITLE CHARACTER if Prime 1 makes one?

I may have just missed it, but I have not seen collectors showing interest on Hush himself, nor have I seen Prime 1 announcing that he'd be made.
Only Superman, Poison and Huntress for me. Batman maybe later, don't know - not a fan of his crouching.
Maybe Cat if they release one. But I have the Arkham Version on PO, so maybe no need for her.

There is no interest in Hush himself.

May not be enough interest for a $1,000 statue of him.

I'd pass on Hush--mainly due to the price. At 1/3 scale, each statue is at least $1000 and Hush isn't a level of character worth that much money to me.

I am passing on Batman for the moment from this line as I have the Frank Miller and the Arkham Knight...may change my mind later...having 3 Batmen in my office may be too many...lol

I ordered through my local comic shop today at 3:45pm. Only to get a text just now that Sideshow can't fulfill their order. So now I'm on the Sideshow waitlist. Really annoyed. Hopefully Prime 1 will pass inventory over to Sideshow. I really wanted this one...

sorry to hear this. I ordered locally as well. I better double check with them...

I mentioned the black version based on others comments I had read but I do not have any concrete facts confirming this version from Prime 1. Perhaps they can elaborate on these rumors.

Why would there be a black version though? Was there a black costume in the comics? I guess the same questions goes for Batman too (I honestly forget).

Aaaand Secret Compass is cancelling orders now. They said Sideshow said, “This piece was listed in partners room in error. It is not available to wholesale per Prime 1. “ What a mess.

I like many people om here missed the PO by minutes cause of the email. I am on the waitlist and i just purchased it from prime 1 direct which there website says it will be out in June or july of next year. the shipping did say 512$ i hoping that changes.

Back