Statue 1/3 Prime 1 Studio - Jim Lee - Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking at the pictures of this thing....man. Might be the most impressive statue I've ever seen.

And yeah I do like the Batman and I've preordered, but I'd be interested in a standing version myself.

I really do wish they made Batman either jumping down with cape flowing or a standing version. This superman is one of the most imposing statues I also have ever seen. I can't wait.

I am pairing the Iron Studios Black edition because it is a 1/3 and has a chance to balance the presence of Superman. I don't always like perfect matches but rather like what looks well together. With the addition of the looking down portrait these are gonna kick some #$#. Screenshot 2018-03-12 15.00.47.jpg

The year an a half to figure out a place to put this beast, convinced me to order. Now the wait begins....... Oh, and the fact it looks stunning didn't hurt

Do i order the sculpted version and hope someone makes a fabric cape?

the sculpted version has HUGE gaps around the neck where the cape sits. IMO I don't think a fabric cape will look good on the sculpted version

How fast do you guys think this will sell out?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I emailed Prime 1 and asked about the angels if they are removable from the base, they said yes. But they said there slits to be inserted into the base, what does that mean ? Is that some slots in the base where the angels attach too ? The reason why this is important to me is because of space issues, I will have to display the statue without the angels attached.

I emailed Prime 1 and asked about the angels if they are removable from the base, they said yes. But they said there slits to be inserted into the base, what does that mean ? Is that some slots in the base where the angels attach too ? The reason why this is important to me is because of space issues, I will have to display the statue without the angels attached.

I assume it means the foot print of the base is going to be the same with or without the angels. The angels probably sit on a slot on the base

the sculpted version has HUGE gaps around the neck where the cape sits. IMO I don't think a fabric cape will look good on the sculpted version

Wonder if a professional can figure out a way to get the cape on and hide those gaps.

I assume it means the foot print of the base is going to be the same with or without the angels. The angels probably sit on a slot on the base

So you think there might be some plastic part sticking out of the base where the angels will sit on, instead of a slot in the base where the angels connect too.

I didn't even see the low quantity message.

I am getting it from popcultcha they have hush batman they should also be getting this i hope.

So you think there might be some plastic part sticking out of the base where the angels will sit on, instead of a slot in the base where the angels connect too.

The Angels are Probably designed just like the Reaper on the Deathstroke base. It sits on a slot that’s part of the polystone base. The footprint is the same with or without the Reaper

Back