Statue 1/3 Prime 1 Studio - Jim Lee - Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is a video. Looks kinda akward form certain angles. Overall, best superman statue yet in my opinion.

Maybe a little small but certainly not tiny. Prime 1 constantly improve their statues up until release so at 18 months before release I'm not really worried. Still looks an incredible statue! Can't wait to own it, except mine will be the fabric cape version.

Here is a video. Looks kinda akward form certain angles. Overall, best superman statue yet in my opinion.

The best Superman statue I have seen. I still prefer the look of the fabric cape. I am usually a mixed media on statues hater but....

Yeah, it's fine if you look straight on but when you get a side view in that video, it's pretty clear that either the body is too big, or the head is too small.

Still, amazing statue. This and the Batman are rough waits lol.

Sideshow could learn this too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I mean Sideshow basically did that with the New Wolverine PF. Pictures on the website for months had a black cloth under it. Other prototype pictures in the wild had a lean. But production piece has rocks under it to level it out. The website even says final production piece may change without notice for everything.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I mean Sideshow basically did that with the New Wolverine PF. Pictures on the website for months had a black cloth under it. Other prototype pictures in the wild had a lean. But production piece has rocks under it to level it out. The website even says final production piece may change without notice for everything.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Yet they release short haired mystique even when the community cries out that they want a long haired less masculine CoH... I'm unconvinced Wolverine was planned to be released leaning.

Regardless it's good to see companies like P1 and others (F4F, etc) take input from the community to adjust their products.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back