1/2 Scale TDK Batman?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt83

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Sorry if this has already been seen, but I just saw this in Facebook and couldn't find anything on here about it and I can't seem to find anything out about it anywhere? All I know is it seems to be sold in Thailand.

I spoke to the person who owned it over on FB. It also comes with a 1/2 scale light-up electronic gun with a hand to hold it. Basically acted like the DX12 as far as the hand goes where you can swap them in and out. Forgot what company made it and if it was a production piece or a one off. I believe it was worth around $3000.

I've got 1/6 and 1/4 Batman, got the Hot Toys 1/4 on pre order as well but I kind of want this too, I bet the price is crazy though. Is it a production piece or a one off somebody commissioned?

I spoke to the person who owned it over on FB. It also comes with a 1/2 scale light-up electronic gun with a hand to hold it. Basically acted like the DX12 as far as the hand goes where you can swap them in and out. Forgot what company made it and if it was a production piece or a one off. I believe it was worth around $3000.

custom one of one Batman half scale figure still cheaper than a rainman Willy Wonka figure

I think it's done by a local statue/collectibles maker, Art Department. They make very limited quantities as their figures are unlicensed. While they have improved a lot since they began doing statues, I am yet to be really blown away by their works in person (even with their bigger figures).

Here's a photo of it from last month's Toy Convention in Manila.

994303_577601828951693_1545325809_n.jpg

That picture has dampened my enthusiasm for this now, and the Bale sculpt, is, well just, terribly frightening

It looks kind of stiff, but at least they did end up fixing the big eyes. That unmasked head pic could use a repaint:

img0662u.jpg

Back