1/2 Prime 1 Studio - The Dark Knight - Joker (Adam Gu + Kato)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We are looking in around 2-3000$ in the end due to size and the fact that it is a fully tailored 1/2 scale suit .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I think your right. For me in the uk, it will be a lot more and probably close to what I paid for my lifesize joker.

I would like to own it tho but the price will be killer .

At one point when I asked Kira on statue forum for price range he told me it would be under ultimate Optimus Prime figure which was 2,000, so hoping that is still true.

This is exactly my main gripe with this piece.

DC_Prime1_BatmanNolan_Joker__P1_151011_Shoo_zpsvh1euvis.jpg

He should be hunching, hunching, not leaning forward. Like I said, that leaning, combined with the otherwise faithful Chaplin feet, make him look ridiculous.

I know Kira said this piece was still being worked on, but the fact nothing has changed since we last saw it months ago is making me nervous. I want this Joker so badly, but not if it's going to be like this. No matter how accurate everything else is, to me it'll be too expensive for such a cringeworthy pose.

here is some cheap paint lines but I think you get the picture. I still think some work will be put into it. I am more concerned about the colors, they look off but then again what do I know?

DC_Prime1_BatmanNolan_Joker__P1_151011_Shoo_zpsvh1euvis.jpg

I still think some work will be put into it.

Nope, apparently they're already satisfied with it:

Kira said:
We reduced the leaning and adjust many things. We are really pleased with result. We really hope people to see in person to really appreciate what the team did for this statue. We will add new gloves and switchable hand pistol for the final result.

:(

If you guys are so dissatisfied with the current pose as I am, you should head over to that thread and let your voices be heard. It may be too late to make them reconsider, but you never know.

I have no idea why any of you thought it even had a chance of being $3k. Even half that amount is pushing it.

Looks like it will have switch out hands and a gun
d1580ea91fb930986064bd3814a883e7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have no idea why any of you thought it even had a chance of being $3k. Even half that amount is pushing it.

How so? SS LSF 1/2 line is $2k. Way too much value for money wise (but that is another discussion). Seems to be a 'normal' pricing range these days.

And look how many ppl hate that line from SS . $2k is fair, but a 50% increase would be ridiculous. As long as there is a proper ES, sales will prolly be ok, but I'm not a fan of the butt sticking out in the pose.

Back