1/12 Medicom Star Wars Mafex

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Siona

Super Freak
Reaction score
Seems that Medicom will start with Star Wars in their Mafex product line (1/12 scale approx).

The first figure will be Darth Vader

5VwRKw.jpg

Should be in line with past Mafex figs so I'd guess 40 - 45. I too would like to have seen 3A do a 6" Star wars series. I don't collect them, but the figures they do in 1/12 look as good as their 1/6 stuff to me.

Seems that Medicom will start with Star Wars in their Mafex product line (1/12 scale approx).

The first figure will be Darth Vader

5VwRKw.jpg

Where is this image obtained? Medicom stuff are usually beyond my price range....

His legs are ridiculously long.

And did he put Armor-All over his entire suit? :lol

Well, at least the dome looks better than Sideshows. At least from this angle.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

Lol they are really long legs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[...]I too would like to have seen 3A do a 6" Star wars series. I don't collect them, but the figures they do in 1/12 look as good as their 1/6 stuff to me.

I liked the 3A prototypes but in the end I'm actually kinda relieved they didn't get the license; I can't imagine the pain of having to know the secret password, undergoing initiation, sacrificing chickens at midnight on the solstice while logged into their site for a chance at buying something they made 100 pieces of.

And people complain about not being able to find Hasbro Black Series 6" product...

That looks great. Especially the helmet and cape. It is really difficult to have a decent cloth cape in this scale. This will complement the Hasbro Black series line nicely. Aren't they the same scale?

I liked the 3A prototypes but in the end I'm actually kinda relieved they didn't get the license; I can't imagine the pain of having to know the secret password, undergoing initiation, sacrificing chickens at midnight on the solstice while logged into their site for a chance at buying something they made 100 pieces of.

:lol:lol:lol

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

^That actually sounds better than your chances with MOTUC / DC figures on the Matty site. :huh :lol

Whole other kettle of fish. For the Matty site you need a white cat, three black hamsters and a tinfoil hat to increase your chances. No sacrifices necessary but the hamsters better be facing North.

Is there any price indication for this? Because honestly... I don't think the detail difference is gonna be worth the price difference for me. Hasbro is descent enough with armor and Mafex doesn't knock faces out of the park exactly either. Although the new Joker looks very good.

These things could be like 50 bucks a piece... don't think I'm gonna switch from hasbro to mafex for this.

Back