Prop 1/1 Lifesize Terminator 2 Stage 5 Battle Damage bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

godaiking

Super Freak
Reaction score
Coming soon...very soon:

terminator_2__lifesize_battle_damage_stage_bust_by_godaiking-d727ico.jpg

Yep, it's a custom piece but ill be offering these for sale like the Terminators busts I've done. Hopefully, I can finish a prototype by February.

That looks pretty sweet.
Any examples of your other work?

Edit; Just had a look at your 'Tech Noir'...Amazing!

Last edited:
Joe have you ever tried using alclad ? I think it would look insane on the endo section on this.

Cant wait to see more.

Wow really looking forward to a finished product. I'm sure we won't be disappointed given how awesome your past pieces have turned out.

Joe have you ever tried using alclad ? I think it would look insane on the endo section on this.

Cant wait to see more.

Yep! I'm looking into it and other more shinier chrome paints. Also, I plan on using LEDs in the endo eye for longer life with a battery. This is going to be the best Terminator bust I've made...I just know it.

Started working on this again. Also been correcting other areas on the actual Arnold sculpt. Trying to get him done in the next few months or less:

wip__1_1_terminator_2_t_800_1_1_stage_5_bd_bust_by_godaiking-d7f0d5c.jpg

Nice! Have you considered making a more substantial base for him?

Nice! Have you considered making a more substantial base for him?

I have, but I would probably need a person skilled in making stuff like that. I usually recommend people to use helmet display stands to display them (sold on Ebay). Would be cool to have a specialized display stands for my busts though.

Also, a good chunk of my customers use these for lifesize statue displays (which is what I plan on doing with one of these for myself).

Looks really nice Joe. I may have to get one of these at some point. Does the endo come thru at the back of the head ?

Cant wait to see more .

Looks really nice Joe. I may have to get one of these at some point. Does the endo come thru at the back of the head ?

Cant wait to see more .

It sure does, but I need to "gore" it up more. I'll have it finished before the weekend with pics up soon. :)

Back