1:1 Life size Iron man 3 Mark XLII

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No one here would consider putting down money till they see it in person. Thats why I guarantee we will see him in SDCC this year.
Time will tell, but it will sell to a very few

Lmao!! I wouldn't pay 2 grand for this lifeless life-size. No pose. Absolutely nothing dynamic about it...looks completely blah and boring . And to top it off, the new armor color scheme sucks Hairy Bs. Lame gay!

Steven

After watching Iron Man 3 last night i have got to like the MK42 alot more and can see now why SSC released this 1:1 statue. I wont go as far as saying this statue will sell out but i can certainly see a certain few who will decide to pull the trigger after watching the movie.

By the way i thought Iron Man 3 did not live up to the hype and in my opinion is the worse in the trilogy! :(

As with most films (bar Star Wars and perhaps LOTR) the originals are always the best! I was hoping IM3 would be another exception but im afraid not. Iron Man for me is the best Marvel movie to date so far imo

What about ghost rider spirit of vengeance ?:monkey1

Since Sideshow is only distributing this item, not manufacturing, they are likely not the ones setting the price. So Sideshow isn't the one milking this, it's this Beast Kingdom.

Sideshow wouldnt be selling this if they couldnt milk money out of this.

Those production pictures posted made me sad seeing the bottom half detached standing there..just shows how cheap it is.

Sorry to necropost, but does anyone who has this have any experience on swapping out the lights? If so, any tips? The left hand repulsor on mine has taken to flickering, which I'm guessing means it's on its way out (more likely than a randomly developed wiring fault, I think), and I'd like to keep it functional if possible.

Back