Statue 1/1 Life-Size Figure - The Child - Sideshow Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I made a completely new PVC & wire armature for the little one and was able to make him sit down to fit in one of my Detolf shelves.
Widened the collar a bit more in the second pic.
8FBEC834-1160-4556-885E-B98886AF7950.jpeg
D9E98C14-E070-4EF8-AB04-DF6340B3F221.jpeg

Mine was ordered on February 4 and it just shipped. So you may have a bit of time left to go sadly.

I think so too. No big deal, but why would they email that they will process/ship all preorders in December? Why telling me that it arrives in at their warehouse and then silence? Just say nothing and dont get peoples hopes up. I'm not mad, I can wait, but I don't understand the thought process of them. Just let me know when its shipped and all will be good. Constantly letting me know soon, soon soooooooon, but not following your word will not make me like your company more :D

I think so too. No big deal, but why would they email that they will process/ship all preorders in December? Why telling me that it arrives in at their warehouse and then silence? Just say nothing and dont get peoples hopes up. I'm not mad, I can wait, but I don't understand the thought process of them. Just let me know when its shipped and all will be good. Constantly letting me know soon, soon soooooooon, but not following your word will not make me like your company more :D

I wouldn't give up just yet. It's a busy season, they are probably slowly going through preorders and fulfilling them. Sometimes BBTS can take extra long doing that.

Finally bit the bullet and ordered this. Was able to use a discount code and a few RPs.

Took me a while. Hope I am happy when I get him paid off. Between the catwalk SSC Mando and IS' Mando...except for some Gentle Giant busts this may be the only Mandalorian poly and/or statue I end up with. This piece feels like some attention was paid. Hope so anyway.

That gets me pretty excited. Mine should be home in a couple days, and if the paint up looks THAT good, that gives me hope mine will be close.

Took me a while. Hope I am happy when I get him paid off. Between the catwalk SSC Mando and IS' Mando...except for some Gentle Giant busts this may be the only Mandalorian poly and/or statue I end up with. This piece feels like some attention was paid. Hope so anyway.

It's great! I'm thinking about eventually dumping all my Sideshow points on a second and modding it into a posable figure as so many other folks have now done.

I've got him on a payment plan and I'm sure it's going to get harder and harder to not just pay him off early.

Great looking pic, LinktheJedi!

Back