1:1 Endoskeleton status

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kevin

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hi,

does PF losing the T2 licence affect the 1:1 endo at all? I have it on pre-order and am hoping that 1st quarter 2006 doesn't mean 31st March (or later). Will this delay the statue?

Thanks.

Crikey it's quiet in here!

Anybody out there?

While we're at it, would anybody care to comment on the bits missing from the 1:1 scale endo's chest cavity? There's quite a thread about it over on the Statue Forum's SS section. Now that the large Quicktime VR has been posted the missing bits have become quite apparent.

Any comments?

Anything from SideShow?

shaithis77 said:
Don't worry- the endo WILL be coming out in spring!
Great. No chance of making that "tomorrow" is there? Not that I'm impatient or anything! ;)

And is there an official position or statement regarding the missing parts in the chest cavity?

Thanks,

Kevin

Major concerns, I hope someone at Sideshows fix these errors.

Im awaitng a response from Sideshow, thought id show my concerns here too.

Last edited:
So when did the the 1:1 endoskeleton drop to second quarter?
I didn't notice the change there, or is that just for those placing new orders?

I've had the first FlexPay payment charged to my card which is ahead of the schedule listed on the site, so I'm hoping those of us early birds are still on target.

Any news gratefully received.

Well I heard back from the ever helpful Dawn at SideShow.
The 1:1 Endoskeleton has been put back from first quarter to June.

Ho hum.

According to a thread on the RPF, SideShow are sourcing a new manufacturing partner because of licensing issues with their previous partner.

I wonder what this will mean for the final item?

Well I just checked the Sideshow website and, lo and behold, the Endo has quietly been put back again. Now it's scheduled for release August/September!

It's a bummer given that, as of this Friday, I only have one more Flexpay payment before I will have paid in full, in advance. Surely somebody at SS should have let me know that the date has slipped again?

I don't think I'll waste my time with Flexpay again.

Kevin said:
Well I just checked the Sideshow website and, lo and behold, the Endo has quietly been put back again. Now it's scheduled for release August/September!

It's a bummer given that, as of this Friday, I only have one more Flexpay payment before I will have paid in full, in advance. Surely somebody at SS should have let me know that the date has slipped again?

I don't think I'll waste my time with Flexpay again.

Hi Kevin! If you ordered your Endo before February 1st, 2006 you will still be receiving it in Late May/June (there is an orange box located on the product page that specifies this). Since these are made to order and we don't necessarily want a big stock of full-size Endo's taking up space in our warehouse, all of the orders placed before February 1st will be fulfilled in May/June, with the more recent orders coming Aug/Sept, as they take a few months to create!

Hope this clarifies things a bit :duff

Hi Dusty,

Yep, I just received an email reply from Dawn pointing out my oversight.

There it is on the Sideshow website in a bright orange highlight box. It might as well have had my name on it and I still overlooked it!

Thanks for the clarification.

I'll post pictures as soon as my endo arrives.

Hey Kevin, do have any pics posted of your present collection??If you can afford a 1:1 endo I assume you must already have an awesome collection...

kingdarkness03 said:
Hey Kevin, do have any pics posted of your present collection??If you can afford a 1:1 endo I assume you must already have an awesome collection...

I'll second that motion. :)

kingdarkness03 said:

Well don't get too excited. I do have a lot of stuff, but I need to rethink my "display".
It's a shame because we had a nice new extension built on the house which includes my nice new (read; big) office, but my collection is still spilling into the theatre and the dining room.

I feel like a bit of a fraud on this forum really, because my collection is mostly replica movie props. The closest I have to statue pieces are the complete set of life-size Marvel busts Dynamic Forces did.

I am about to go to Italy on vacation. When I'm back I promise I shall post some pictures.

SideshowDusty said:
Hi Kevin! If you ordered your Endo before February 1st, 2006 you will still be receiving it in Late May/June (there is an orange box located on the product page that specifies this). Since these are made to order and we don't necessarily want a big stock of full-size Endo's taking up space in our warehouse, all of the orders placed before February 1st will be fulfilled in May/June, with the more recent orders coming Aug/Sept, as they take a few months to create!

Hope this clarifies things a bit :duff

Hey Dusty,

I'm getting really excited now. May's done & Dusted (pun intended) and we're over a week in to June. I'm guessing that when the Endo ships I'll have four weeks or more to wait for it to arrive here in good ol' Blighty. Any news on a shipping date?

I only ask because my wife is becoming increasingly frustrated at me looking out the window waiting for a delivery wagon every day!
:viking

(I used this smilie because I have only just found it, haven't seen it used before and I am descended from the vikings :D)

I know this increasingly looks like I am talking to myself, but like my Mum always used to say; "You get the best answers that way".

Well I just received an email from SideShow about my Endo. I appreciated that this might be a large box/boxes, but I didn't grasp just how big.

The size and weight of your shipment…
Due to the size of this item, special packing and shipping services are required to deliver your collectible to you. The Endoskeleton will be shipped on a pallet to insure that it arrives safely to its final destination. The pallet will contain 5 boxes secured and strapped down, weigh approximately 300 lbs., and measure almost 82” in height.

Wow. :google

Be sure that I shall let you know when I hear more.

Oh yes, and there will be ...

pictures!

Kevin said:
I know this increasingly looks like I am talking to myself, but like my Mum always used to say; "You get the best answers that way".

Well I just received an email from SideShow about my Endo. I appreciated that this might be a large box/boxes, but I didn't grasp just how big.

Due to the size of this item, special packing and shipping services are required to deliver your collectible to you. The Endoskeleton will be shipped on a pallet to insure that it arrives safely to its final destination. The pallet will contain 5 boxes secured and strapped down, weigh approximately 300 lbs., and measure almost 82” in height.

pictures!

HOLY CRAP-ON-A-STICK! "That's a-spicy meatball-uh!" Can't wait for pictures! You must be excited! I mean, look at this way, it's always opening any package from Sideshow... but good lord, that will take you a day, maybe a couple to unpack and sort pieces and finally assemble! Congratulations!

I can't wait for my own Terminator... albeit 1/4 PFF:eek:

pallet?? WOW!!! that is a big boy ain't it. I saw this at the con and it is big.

Kevin said:

pictures!

I bet you're happy this comes with free shipping :D

thats a HUGE BITC#!! man i feel sorry for you if you ever decide to move in the future. i saw pics somewhere else that had someone posted and said they needed his wife and friend to help piece it together and display.

Yeah. I seem to remember that it comes with video instructions on how to assemble it.

Is that really video? I gave away my NTSC compatible VHS. Fingers crossed it's actually a DVD; region 1 I can cope with!

Back