►► Jkno's Imperial collection ◄◄

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ►► Jkno's Imperial collection from Transylvania ◄◄

Wow! That Stormtrooper suit is amazing! Is it on a mannequin?

Wow! That Stormtrooper suit is amazing! Is it on a mannequin?

Thanks Alex. :duff I have a flexible mannequin that I use. Sturdy and well made, got it from a UK shop called Morplan years ago.

RS Prop Masters Stormtrooper armor in blue light:

RS%20Prop%20Masters%20Stormtrooper%20armor%2044.jpg

RS%20Prop%20Masters%20Stormtrooper%20armor%2042.jpg

RS%20Prop%20Masters%20Stormtrooper%20armor%2040.jpg

The SDS armor I sold to my friend arrived to his house and here is its display for now - he will display the helmet separately:

SDS Stormtrooper armor 01.JPG

Display the helmet separately? To each his own I suppose. :dunno

Display the helmet separately? To each his own I suppose. :dunno

He wants to do display the whole armor and the helmet together as soon as he moves to a bigger house, but right now this is the only way to display it in his small apartment. I know what he means, I also moved from a small apartment to my present house a few years ago, and back then I had a ton of collectibles sitting in their original boxes waiting for the big moment.

He wants to do display the whole armor and the helmet together as soon as he moves to a bigger house, but right now this is the only way to display it in his small apartment. I know what he means, I also moved from a small apartment to my present house a few years ago, and back then I had a ton of collectibles sitting in their original boxes waiting for the big moment.

Oh ok. I'd throw the helmet on it though. It wouldn't take up anymore space really, just needs a little "headroom" lol.

Last edited:

Insane collection. Thanks for posting man. I just started collecting and it's so addicting...

Insane collection. Thanks for posting man. I just started collecting and it's so addicting...

Thank you and welcome to the world of collecting insanity :) Because collecting might get you there if not careful :D Everyone starts small fist, and then you evolve in having the collection you desired. Unless you buy a full collection. The thing is to collect what YOU like and display it as YOU like, nevermind others opinions. And always watch your budget, never spend the money you need for more important things in life.

Finally the Gentle Giant Biker Scout v.1 mini-bust arrived in my collection: :)

display%20Scout.jpg

Great addition!

Thanks buddy :duff I looked closely at the Scout helmets from the Kotobukiya statue, Sideshow figure and the GG v1. Scout bust. And the cool thing is that the GG Scout is the most accurate by far, they really nailed the sculpt, the same way they did back then with the original Stormtrooper mini-bust, which even today has one of the most accurate scaled Stormtrooper helmets. Curious if the new Scout bust with rifle has the same accurate helmet sculpt.

RS Prop Masters ESB Stormtrooper - Alan Harris signature edition helmet arrived:

RS%20Prop%20Masters%20Stormtrooper%20ESB%20Alan%20Harris%20helmet%2001.jpg

Hell yeah, that's awesome!

Sold my Sideshow trio of Sandies and bought a second Hot Toys Sandtrooper - still waiting for the white and black pauldron ones too:

Hot%20Toys%20Sandtrooper%20Orange%20Pauldron%2023.jpg

The trio is complete - the most accurate Stormtrooper helmets, from right to left: RS Prop Masters ANH First Edition, RS Prop Masters ESB Alan Harris Signature Edition, Cast From Original/CFO ROTJ

Stormtrooper%20helmets%20RS%20Prop%20Masters%20amp%20CFO.jpg

Last edited:
Metal "door catch/latch" greeblie from Shapeways added to the real MGC Return of the Jedi Stormtrooper blaster:

MGC%20ROTJ%20Stormtrooper%20blaster%2048.jpg

Back