►► Jkno's Imperial collection ◄◄

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Jkno's Imperial collection from Transylvania

Well I learned something tonight! Thanks for the leason.

Sadly though, with every new piece of information I take in, I loose something else. I hope for my sake it was nothing important.

You are the ultimate Star Wars collector, accurate in its quest for perfection, a great cheer a friend ;)

For some reason collections look a lot nicer to me when you're just a thousandnaire. Keep up the good collecting bro!

I finally upgraded my AT-AT lid today with a set of very accurate metal tusk greeblies from Elvistrooper - got them for free from a good friend - the price for them is about $40 plus shipping. I added 2 screws to hold the metal tusks, since before the resin ones were just glued on, thus I had to do a few more changes to make the connection of the tusks even more accurate.

Now I just need to get a bit of red paint to touch up the tip of the left tusk. Maybe next week... I also changed the BOC replica holders with the original ones.

fiberglassatatdriverhel.jpg

Excellent Update and Score; Sergui, that is one of the things about your Great Collection I like Accuracy Accuracy Accuracy and that is Very Commendable :exactly:

Well I learned something tonight! Thanks for the leason.

Sadly though, with every new piece of information I take in, I loose something else. I hope for my sake it was nothing important.

No problemo. :) Can you choose what you loose? :lol Maybe some bad memories with the first girl or some crap you might have had at school :exactly: :D

You are the ultimate Star Wars collector, accurate in its quest for perfection, a great cheer a friend ;)

Thanks my friend! :wave

For some reason collections look a lot nicer to me when you're just a thousandnaire. Keep up the good collecting bro!

Thanks IL! I like your great display as well! :duff

Excellent Update and Score; Sergui, that is one of the things about your Great Collection I like Accuracy Accuracy Accuracy and that is Very Commendable :exactly:

Thanks Buddy, accuracy indeed. Not everyone strives for it but i do my best. :)

Nice Update, looks Great !

:bow

I finally got to paint the tip of the left tusk (as you wear the helmet) with red color, thus having completed one more step in making this bucket more accurate. There is only one thing I might want to upgrade some day, but until then I'm really happy how this turned out:

Congrats for your new entry, but also to the repainting job! it's great!

great repaint on the helmet

Thanks L22, it was not a full helmet repaint, but a replacement of the tusk greeblies and some red paint apps on one of them to be as accurate as possible. :)

Looks like you have the eye of an interior designer the way you set up your collection.

:clap

Back