►► Jkno's Imperial collection ◄◄

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Jkno's collection

Very cool and very well displayed! Where did you get the cabinets?

Very cool and very well displayed! Where did you get the cabinets?

Thanks. The cabinets are custom made by a local company. They are going to make a new cabinet as we speak, hopefully in 2-3 weeks it wil lbe ready.

Completely amazing!!

Thank you

Have to agree... a 1:1 Endoskull is something I'd love to have. There is just something so cool and iconic about it.

The endo bust is great. Doesn't matter if choosing Sideshow or HCG versions, both are superb.

Sideshow Predator 2 Diorama Exclusive #297/500 - got this for $95:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIYwn4ld1yg

SideshowPredator2Dioramaexclusive01.jpg

SideshowPredator2Dioramaexclusive06.jpg

SideshowPredator2Dioramaexclusive13.jpg

SideshowPredator2Dioramaexclusive15.jpg

SideshowPredator2Dioramaexclusive16.jpg

SideshowPredator2Dioramaexclusive18.jpg

Last edited:

I saw the trailer didn't see any Aliens but you never know it could still be disappointing, looks like it has some stars in it :confused:

I saw the trailer didn't see any Aliens but you never know it could still be disappointing, looks like it has some stars in it :confused:

I will enjoy the movie nevertheless, but hopefully will be as good as P1 and P2 so it will become a cult. Though somehow I will doubt this, Salvation was cool but will never be a cult movie.

congrats jkno,

great update, the busts are great:clap:clap

Thank you sir

Not everybody's cup of tea, but one of my first Kotobukiya collectibles and also my first Predator statue. Got it for an insanely low price from a friend long ago - Kotobukiya Predator 2 statue (sorry for the really crappy pics, as I said before my old apartment is so small that me and 3 statues were too much in the space there LOL - I will take new shots one day soon):

kotobukiyapredator01.jpg

kotobukiyapredator02.jpg

kotobukiyapredator03.jpg

Back