►► Jkno's Imperial collection ◄◄

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ►► Jkno's Imperial collection from Transylvania ◄◄

Very cool. That looks great man!

Very cool. That looks great man!

Thanks :) I'm glad right now I have all the Star Wars Imperial blasters I wanted, and it was a long hunt. All others I might get some day are just icing on the cake, but the most iconic and most important for me are here already: ANH (Sterling and MR), ESB (Pugman), ROTJ (Pugman and MGC). Plus the Merr Sonn Power 5 Imperial blaster. Only one of these is resin (Pugman) - because it was cast from a screen used stunt blaster which was also made of resin, all others are metal.

Sterling Stormtrooper Blaster 68.jpg

RS Pugman ESB Stunt Stormtrooper blaster tile.jpg

Merr-Sonn Power 5 blaster 38.jpg

MR Stormtrooper Blaster full scale 27.jpg

A necessary upgrade on my old Marmit AT-AT Driver figure - thanks to a cool member who helped me with old Hasbro 12" AT-AT Driver hoses - not 100% perfect, but much better than original Marmit hoses:

Marmit%20AT-AT%20Driver%2014.jpg

Marmit%20AT-AT%20Driver%2013.jpg

Marmit%20AT-AT%20Driver%2012.jpg

My HT pair of Stormies joined my single HT trooper. They are in perfect shape! Some shots of the pair and some outdoor shots of the tall one with the rifle:

Hot%20Toys%20Stormtrooper%20set%2002.jpg

Hot%20Toys%20Stormtrooper%20set%2008.jpg

Hot%20Toys%20Stormtrooper%20set%2009.jpg

Hot%20Toys%20Stormtrooper%20set%2011.jpg

Mouse Droids comparison

Comparison%20Mouse%20Droid%20Koto%20HT%20Hasbro%2002.jpg

They look great! Congrats my friend!

The Ashigaru (Samurai) Stormtrooper by Bandai arrived, such a cool and creative figure:

Bandai%20Ashigaru%20Samurai%20Stormtrooper%2011.jpg

That's a crazy figure. I've always loved the samurai aesthetic.

That's a crazy figure. I've always loved the samurai aesthetic.

Thanks. It is indeed very imaginative. and they are making more: Royal Guard, Sandtrooper etc. Wish they were 1/6 or 1/7 though.

Insane collection. The star Wars props are fantastic. Iv always wanted to do a full size Stormy :) maybe one day. Do you think ul get the new Sideshow terminator bust ?

Insane collection. The star Wars props are fantastic. Iv always wanted to do a full size Stormy :) maybe one day. Do you think ul get the new Sideshow terminator bust ?

Thanks! :duff I think I'll pass on the new big SSC endo bust, will wait for a true T1 one. Hopefully one day someone will dare tackle with a real T1 endo :)

Thanks! :duff I think I'll pass on the new big SSC endo bust, will wait for a true T1 one. Hopefully one day someone will dare tackle with a real T1 endo :)

I think this might be the last chance saloon on this one. I know what you mean tho, its nice but not totally perfect. I have the chinese torso bust which I love so im not too worried. Does look quite nice tho.

The Chinese Endo bust looks pretty cool. I don't usually approve of knock-offs neither recasting, but that is a great piece. SSC should have made that themselves. But as you can see my main focus remain Star Wars Original Trilogy Imperials, and in this area I'm going more and more into props than statues and other things. Though smaller stuff could be very cool too, and also add up to a larger item or display.

This really is a great collection! Alot of cool items, I'm pretty jealous! :clap

Very cool display jkno! :clap

One of my 3 exceptions to the Original Trilogy Imperials only rule of collecting, together with the Gentle Giant Leia statue and Kotobukiya Droids statue:

Original Graflex Flashgun
Genuine Exactra 20 bubbles
Roy t-tracks & D-ring assembly
Custom stand & metal plaque

Graflex%20Luke%20Skywalker%20Lightsaber%2018.jpg

Graflex%20Luke%20Skywalker%20Lightsaber%2019.jpg

Luke_lightsaber_ANH_Graflex_01.jpg

Luke_lightsaber_ANH_Graflex_promo.jpg

Back