►► Jkno's Imperial collection ◄◄

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ►► Jkno's Imperial collection from Transylvania ◄◄

Awesome collection!!

Upgraded Laws AT-AT Driver with more accurate hoses from Moncal:

etjq.jpg

Screen used AT-AT Driver:

lm5s.jpg

WOW! That At-At Driver is SICK, Excellent Score and Pic's my Friend Sergui, the only difference I see is there's no one in yours :lol:lol:lol Very Impressive Post

Big congrats my friend ;)

Thank you DS! :duff

Congrats Serg :clap

Thanks Andy! :hi5:

WOW! That At-At Driver is SICK, Excellent Score and Pic's my Friend Sergui, the only difference I see is there's no one in yours :lol:lol:lol Very Impressive Post

Thanks Al! :wave

The new hoses are excellent. They can be modded to look like the screen used ones. In fact if looking closely at the screen used suit in the pic above, you can see they tied the hoses with a string to the armor, the other one is untied so it is more loose. Also if you compare my armor with Gentle Giant AT-AT Driver bust, you'll see they are very close in appearance.

I like my props accurate, and for me life-size props, helmets and studio scale vehicles & ships are more important than smaller scale statues, busts or figures. These props are just another league, like having a real piece of the screen used stuff, not just an idealized collectible. :)

Great display my friend ;)

Great Great Display my Friend Sergui, I thought you had a AT-AT Driver Figure like the Tighfighter Figure posed in the same cabinet, Excellent Post

Awesome updates and congrats the AT-AT Driver looks amazing. :clap

Many thanks for the kind words!! :duff

@Al: The TIE Pilot statue is from Attakus (1:5 in size). Unfortunately no other company (except Marmit with their 1:6 figure) made a full figure or statue of this cool character. Gentle Giant and Tomy only made busts.

Congrats on the AT-AT driver, looks brilliant!

Beautiful display Serg...would love to come round and visit one day your amazing collection room :hi5:

Congrats on the AT-AT driver, looks brilliant!

Well Thank You for that Intel my Friend Sergui, now I know :lol:lol:lol

Thank you very much guys. :hi5: As you can see I posted a bit rarely compared to other times, I have some health issues so it will be like this for a while.

Two different TV stations in my country asked me to help them make a TV show about my collection, but I declined both times. One of them contacted me about a year ago, and one just recently. Here is the link where the Digi24 Channel employee contacted me online - they also contacted me by email: Colectie 2013 - Star Wars - message from Alexalu down the page

Yeah, sorry to hear that. Hope you're feeling better soon.

Back