•SPettersenart• "Rep-Detect 2019" V.2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: •SPettersenart• "Rep-Detect 2019" V.2 - Final Pics- Pre-Order Soon

Scott! Is that a new gun sculpt?
It looks really good.

Thanks guys!

:wave
2F7D3A18-8C20-442F-A369-9B4E9DF5E130_zpsc3mm0suv.jpg

A true comparison would be both production runs side by side. The V.1 pictured here is the first prototype with clothing by a different tailor. And though the patterns were taken direct from this most of the fabrics changed for the production run.. for the better ;)
Also, if possible and for the better, the blazer and overcoat fabric for this production could change.

:clap

Would it be heretical to say Deckard was Ford's best role?

No! My favorite Ford role for sure! BTW, Did you guys see the news today about the plane crash involving Ford? Yikes.

Scott! Is that a new gun sculpt?
It looks really good.

Thanks! No. What is pictured is actually the first blaster. I did however clean it up for this run. I just didn't take a picture. The differences are slight.

Best- Scott

Yeah Scott very unfortunate about Harrison Ford hopefully he will be alright. I wonder how big his role is in the new Star Wars trilogy? He's a tough guy crashing a plane at 70 years old and walking away! Figure looks amazing, lots of time well spent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got my order in, woo. So much easier than the Mad Max bloodbath.

Now the fun part, waiting!

It was sold out at 9:02.

im assuming thatll go up in the near future ren

I was able to get my order in the minute it went live! Going to bed right now... 3 AM in Spain :D

dont quote me on it! haha, thats just usually been the case with scotts figures. Ill be staking out my place for a H+C too!

Will there be any confirmation email? The site shows it's still available. I know at one point I couldn't pull up the site at all. My payment was received, but I was just checking that everything went thru ok.

Will there be any confirmation email? The site shows it's still available. I know at one point I couldn't pull up the site at all. My payment was received, but I was just checking that everything went thru ok.

You should have received a PayPal receipt after you checked out but yes, I will send out confirmations emails too. I'm pretty sure I got your order though. Send me a pm with your name so I can be sure and I'll confirm right now.
Thanks!
S.

Done.

Thx.

Congrats on the sell out Scott!

Back