Zombie Strippers Blu Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadMoon

Demi G0D Overseer
Reaction score
If you like good old B horror movies than this flick is for you! LOL! It was violent, gory, and had strippers. :lecture

51neZrjQfaL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

Got this from Netflix a few months ago. It is hilarious. Robert England steals the show.

Hoping to get this for a good price on Amazon sometime soon.

The scrolling news in the menu is worth watching alone

Got this from Netflix a few months ago. It is hilarious. Robert England steals the show.

Hoping to get this for a good price on Amazon sometime soon.

The scrolling news in the menu is worth watching alone

LOL! Yeah I really liked it and Jameson was absolutely hot! It is on Amazon for $26.99 right now. I will keep my eye on it and see if it comes down.

i forgot this movie even came out gonna have to check it out i like b grade stuff every once and awhile.

I can't watch this flick. I can't stand how Jenna made herself from this:

Jenna+Jameson.jpg

to this:

jenna-jameson-oscar-gala-01-thumb.jpg

Wow I thought she looked great. :dunno

I dunno man, different tastes I guess. I thought she looked ... old and way too skinny. The kind of skinny that is really unhealthy.

The whole time I thought, "Wow, I can't believe people find her really attractive." She has that kind of look that seems too fake to me.

If I want to check out a Jenna Jameson flick, I'll stick to her earlier work (literally).

Agreed. Her work in Where the Boys Aren't 14 was involving and inspiring in the way a good movie almost always is. The formula is basic and durable, and when you hitch it to a good story, you can hardly fail. :lol

im surprised at all the love for this. i thought it was terrible. i understand it was meant to be a bad movie, and i do love myself some b movies, i have a large collection of them myself and often get together with friends to view them for fun. but i thought this movie was just horrible, the whole political news scene at the start wasnt even good satire, it was flat out stupid bashing, it wasnt intelligent in the least. and then the rest of the movie i couldnt even find entertaining. it got to be so dumb i had to force myself to sit through the rest of it. the only good parts were the scenes with robert englund.

oh well, thats just my 2 cents.

rented this a while ago and laughed so much it hurt. i loved robert englund but hate this is what he is resorting to.
my favorite line from the movie was robert calling the strippers walking herpes.

Back