Zombie 1/4 PF's? Yea or nay?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you buy a 1/4 scale zombie PF or statue?

• Total voters
I voted no. I collect statues from Hellboy, LOTR, Marvel....don't have the space for zombies too. :lol I like the fact that this line is all 1/6. For me the best part of this line is being able to pose them. Someday I will have a whole little visual scenario going on with them. Plus I like customizing them...I would be much too afraid to try that with a PF. :)

I voted no since i like the figure in 1/6 they look pretty nice an are different from the other 12 inch figures i have and im not into PF maybe one day ill buy Hellboy but not now btw zombies are ok in 1/6 scale.

If something is bad ass enough people will buy. Whether its a no named zombie or not. For instance, Bernie Wrightson Anguish piece was a $100. That was a few years ago I believe. I can about guarantee if it was released now that would be a $150 piece easy. That sold out because it is unique and bad ass. I think a zombie 1/6 or 1/4 statue line would be a successful line if done how Andy stated. :monkey1

I would love one or two.

They have to be gruesome like that latest zombie figure they released or have a stance like the PZ on the stock pics.

If something is bad ass enough people will buy. Whether its a no named zombie or not. For instance, Bernie Wrightson Anguish piece was a $100. That was a few years ago I believe. I can about guarantee if it was released now that would be a $150 piece easy. That sold out because it is unique and bad ass. I think a zombie 1/6 or 1/4 statue line would be a successful line if done how Andy stated. :monkey1

My thoughts exactly. I mean, if something like THIS can sell out at $250 a pop, surely a kick-ass limited PF zombie would be just as successful...?

I agree that a zombie PF would most definetly sell out...no question...especially if it stays in the $200-$250 ballpark....but will I buy one? no. I just got the Spokesperson figure today and I'm wondering where I'm going to display my zombies and Shaun of the Dead figures. If I started getting more statues I would need to get a bigger apartment. :lol AHHHHH!!!! I have NO MORE ROOM!!! :cuss

I agree that a zombie PF would most definitely sell out...no question.......but will I buy one? no.

Ditto that. It wouldn't matter if it was film based or generic either, it would sell, but I wouldn't buy one cause with zombies, one, is almost ridiculous. An army would be appropriate, but actually ridiculous. To me it would be a test of how many nutters are actually out there.

Ditto that. It wouldn't matter if it was film based or generic either, it would sell, but I wouldn't buy one cause with zombies, one, is almost ridiculous. An army would be appropriate, but actually ridiculous. To me it would be a test of how many nutters are actually out there.

If you want to test out how many nutters are out there, I have 3 words: Star Wars Zombie.:lol

I think they should do just one. If it was awesome enough, I'd buy it for sure. It needs to be an awesome looking female zombie.

Look at how well the 1:6 line is selling. People are still paying big time for the older offerings.

I'd also be up for some 1/4 famous zombies from movies or even some Marvel Zombies. Hell, I'd go for a zombie Michael Jackson from Thriller :lol

I think they should do just one. If it was awesome enough, I'd buy it for sure. It needs to be an awesome looking female zombie.

Look at how well the 1:6 line is selling. People are still paying big time for the older offerings.

I'd also be up for some 1/4 famous zombies from movies or even some Marvel Zombies. Hell, I'd go for a zombie Michael Jackson from Thriller :lol

So basically you want a Michael Jackson figure of what he currently looks like.

So basically you want a Michael Jackson figure of what he currently looks like.

t1_michael_jackson.jpg

:yuck:yuck:yuck

Back