Zenpunk Official picture : 1/6 Barlowe's Hell - BARON FARAII

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZIPCOOLO

Super Freak
Reaction score
Zenpunk : 1/6 Barlowe's Hell - BARON FARAII
禅Punk :1/6 巴洛的地狱 - 男爵法莱尔 / BARON FARAII

" Simon is not only a great guy, but he is probably one ot the most gifted sculptors alive now.
I respect him, admire his work, his creativity and his amazing sculpting talent.I can’t think of a better person to be involved."——Wayne Barlowe,

“I remember the first time seeing a copy of Wayne's book a Brushfire in a bookstore.
I was immediately hooked.I was amazed by the world building, the interesting design and the unique vision,
you know, put in front of readers. It was both hellish and fantastic!"——Simon Lee

Two Dark Art Masters.
Two years.
One brilliant figure!

231722bh71ph4drpwupfad.jpg

BARLOWE'S HELL

BARON FARAII
THE FALLEN

The First Son from Hell
By the two Dark Art Masters of the East and the West

231723yl4s4hleh9cvhn5a.jpg

BARON FARAII
THE FALLEN

once a powerful warrior-Angel,
Faraii,
Fell deep into the far-flung wilds of Hell.
There, he joined the indigenous,
nomadic peoples of the Wastes,
the Salamandrines,
adopting their dress, ways and weaponry,
learning to survive and fight fearsome
Abyssal creatures and tribesmen alike.
Unique amongst demons,
his sword skills and tactics are peerless.​
“BARON FARAII is, next to the main character, my second favorite demon from my novel, God's Demon.He is a major player in the saga.We meet him as a charismatic, wandering swordsman, entering the demon Lord Sargatanas’ court and enlisted as an important and trusted general. Unfortunately,FARAII becomes a puppet of the Prince Regent of Hell, Beelzebub, and he descends into a figure of even greater Darkness in a world already dark.

Is he a badass?

Yes,in every way a true badass!!!"

——Wayne Barlowe

PRODUCT DETAILS:

Expected to Ship Nov 2017 - Jan 2018
License Wayne Barlowe
Scale Art Scale 1/6
Manufacturer Zenpunk Collectibles
Product Size 18" H (457.2 mm) x 8.3" W (210mm) x 5.1" L (130mm)*
Product Weight 7.7 lbs (3.5 kg)*
Dimensional Weight TBD
Int'l Dim. Weight TBD

Artists:

Wayne Barlowe (Design)
Simon Lee (Sculpt)
The Zenpunk Design and Development Team

Subscription Edition
Extra gift,Badass Collection equipment

——Cruel Head Simon Lee Creation Version
——Salamandrine Bone Tomahawk Blood Damage Version

预购版本
额外赠送,恶煞典藏装备

——恶煞头雕,李少民创作版
——恶煞骨制手斧,重血战损版

231723djxxg5itrlt9eu9c.jpg

231724lpezxvppx5m55ecz.jpg

231724wqjgv5nnuvj4nuvj.jpg

231725w7wbll2kla6xxwa7.jpg

231726foll8gpjllsxrid4.jpg

231726yol8qolhv9oo9eqo.jpg

231727kj10bz0ptlrct1ll.jpg

231727c58hshkz4jr0phj7.jpg

231728of2dqaa4jvp66da8.jpg

231729cri2toajzigeksio.jpg

231729awybjepjmgiagyjb.jpg

231730qoxox34484z0e888.jpg

231730v9q9yhy5qlzahb9i.jpg

231731bl84691ml9gu1985.jpg

231732id3dduqpdbq5qqpw.jpg

231732zfjil70ljt7v5j5s.jpg

231733vmgmhhgm3mz0iwis.jpg

231734lsn1w4d46y16puky.jpg

231734h7jrj6j6jd6j2cc2.jpg

231735gvapvyyzqgpvpevv.jpg

231735zk9kkd02krdg9n0r.jpg

231736ko3iziv2i9nxp11b.jpg

231737zvk4j9zypturkzrx.jpg

231737oznbd4lo8ec4fseo.jpg

231738zjsqb80sacccc97p.jpg

231738oxnxwl6dxxlvvypn.jpg

231739a3olyq57qqh57qf5.jpg

231740a14mv88etuybkgbb.jpg

231740xcklljbxik3rrr17.jpg

231741zimm6wvwq49is9eq.jpg

231741ysknysww0cnvcdnd.jpg

231742w1y07isiyqp1wwqn.jpg

231743pk95qe7rszfzjv95.jpg

231743k0xs0gaxxqqexhxd.jpg

231744yhghwk3qgznt3nwh.jpg

231744il77bkhdqq3p6gem.jpg

231745o2ovoov528r8e265.jpg

231746p6faop5y665pxruv.jpg

231746t1blz3xqn59ln2nq.jpg

231747vkymx4krv44hzaub.jpg

231748sb99x57e0xjee305.jpg

That isn't all, More brilliant pictures are coming...
这里不是全部官图,很多精彩的图片即将到来...

Zenpunk Barlowe's Hell:The Story of BARON FARAII

When Barlowe's Hell series was initially conceived, the question arose: Who should be our first fallen angel?

Wayne didn’t hesitate. "I’ve got just the one! I’ve drawn and painted him many times. He's one of my favorite characters in my Hell novel, GOD’S DEMON."

Once we met him in Wayne’s artwork we agreed! And,we then spent two years developing him from Wayne’s 2D designs to Simon’s physical sculpture,becoming the first of our Action Statues.

This first Fallen figure of Barlowe's Hell was designed by Wayne Barlowe and sculptured by Simon Lee.

Two Dark Art Masters.
Two years.
One brilliant figure!

So, now, after intensive development,the first son of Hell approaches.

We call him,

"Faraii!"

Zenpunk Team

......................................................................................................

BARLOWE'S HELL

BARON FARAII
THE FALLEN

The First Son of Hell
By the two Dark Art Masters of the East and the West​

134301e0onhwdn1226zdvl.jpg

BARON FARAII
THE FALLEN

once a powerful warrior-Angel,
Faraii,
Fell deep into the far-flung wilds of Hell.
There, he joined the indigenous,
nomadic peoples of the Wastes,
the Salamandrines,
adopting their dress, ways and weaponry,
learning to survive and fight fearsome
Abyssal creatures and tribesmen alike.
Unique amongst demons,
his sword skills and tactics are peerless.​

“BARON FARAII is, next to the main character, my second favorite demon from my novel, God's Demon.He is a major player in the saga.We meet him as a charismatic, wandering swordsman, entering the demon Lord Sargatanas’ court and enlisted as an important and trusted general. Unfortunately,FARAII becomes a puppet of the Prince Regent of Hell, Beelzebub, and he descends into a figure of even greater Darkness in a world already dark.

Is he a badass?

Yes,in every way a true badass!!!"

Wayne Barlowe

After two years, at long last, he will Fall on this Silent Night.
Well,who the hell is he?

The Story of BARON FARAII

134302r3oavayh3avy7ajk.jpg

134302uhaswh99b9m4s4la.jpg

134303gybyy3n8onyylaau.jpg

134303r3rb3j3fmp3tje37.jpg

134304wmlwd5wnlllvxku6.jpg

134305riqng75lvigp775x.jpg

134306e5vehvvph7vk0d3v.jpg

134307v26kkh0ygq0qq64q.jpg

134307x5zoznnptrb7p053.jpg

134308mzjejndtjgda5aya.jpg

134309kcvjcjvobctccvup.jpg

134309cg5v5v1o77jj7owo.jpg

134310w2fra33tstkemzrf.jpg

134311wde976i80jx04et0.jpg

134311s7bbxjf4p7ke4xhh.jpg

Hi every friends,

We are Zenpunk Collectibles. Our products are a unique offering of limited edition statues, busts and articulated figures. We bringonly the most classic themes to life.

At present, we are collaborating with Wayne Barlowe and Simon Lee on the BARLOWE'S HELL action figure and statue project,

This October past we appeared at the 2015 NewYork Comic Con to show our BARLOWE'S HELL products and received a great and enthusiastic response.

Now, let's show you BARLOWE'S HELL!

BARLOWE'S HELL

A MEETING OF MYSTERIOUS MINDS:
Two Dark Arts Masters of the East and the West Conjure Hell

attachment.php

attachment.php

Awake, arise, or be forever fall’n.

John Milton
Paradise Lost

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

ABOUT ZENPUNK

attachment.php

Our members include passionate action figure collectors, investors together with experienced sculptors and engraving artists, conceptual design artists, cartoonists and 3D digital artists.
Dedicated to the fanatical fan who seeks dark concepts that are unique, Stigmata does not consider the mass market but rather limited volumes for the connoisseur who is looking for classic products with a distinctive theme or something that veers from the public aesthetic.

For art, nothing more.

ABOUT BARLOWE'S HELL

attachment.php

“Wayne Barlowe’s prose Hell is every bit as strange, terrifying and bizarrely beautiful as his painting, and that’s saying something.”

Mike Mignola,
creator of Hellboy

“Wayne Barlowe designs the trippiest aliens out there.”

James Cameron
director

attachment.php

Wayne Barlowe is a world-renowned author and artist who has created images and stories for books, films, TV, games and galleries.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Barlowe has a remarkable list of credits to his name with involvement in a number of Hollywood's high-profile films such as Avatar, Pacific Rim, the Harry Potter series, the Hellboy series, Blade II and Galaxy Quest. In addition to contributions on many television shows, he was the executive producer of Alien Planet, a 2005 Discovery Channel television special based on his book EXPEDITION. And, in yet another medium, he has done game design for PROTOTYPE, DANTE'S INFERNO and SHADOW OF MORDOR.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Adding to these achievements, Barlowe's art books - EXPEDITION, BARLOWE'S GUIDE TO EXTRATERRESTRIALS, BARLOWE'S GUIDE TO FANTASY, BARLOWE'S INFERNO, BRUSHFIRE: Illuminations from the Inferno, THE ALIEN LIFE OF WAYNE BARLOWE and AN ALPHABET OF DINOSAURS-have garnered him world-wide acclaim. His first novel, GOD'S DEMON, was released by Tor Books to critical acclaim. He is writing the sequel to that successful work entitled, THE HEART OF HELL. Barlowe's talents have also been employed in the creation of hundreds of paperback covers for all of the major publishers and magazine illustrations for LIFE, TIME and NEWSWEEK. Currently, he is co-producing and art directing his first film, CRYPTOZOO, based on one of his original screenplays. The incredible work list just continues...

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Barlowe's most recent project sees the collaboration between him and our Zenpunk team, assisting in the creation of our proudly presented BARLOWE'S HELL figure collectibles; this is the first time Wayne has agreed to bring his favourite world-building masterpiece to life as a collection. Rendering his artwork in meticulous and faithful 3D brings a unique and powerful perspective to Barlowe's decades of work and exploration of Hell. So come with us on this infernal journey to experience the storm from Hell.

attachment.php

attachment.php

ABOUT SIMON LEE
The chief sculptor of BARLOWE'S HELL

attachment.php

"Simon Lee is in a category all by himself. His sense of drama and raw power make him the Frazetta of monster sculpting and the elegance and specificity of his designs give his creations gravity and realism. A true master!"

Guillermo del Toro, Director
Pacific Rim, Pan's Labyrinth, Hellboy

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Simon Lee is a Los Angeles based concept designer and sculptor for feature films. Some of his more notable works include Guillermo del Toro's "PACIFIC RIM" (2013), "THE STRAIN" (2014), Darren Aronofsky's biblical epic "NOAH" (2014), Angelina Jolie's "MALEFICENT" (2014), and Doug Liman's "EDGE OF TOMORROW" (2014) starring Tom Cruise.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Simon has contributed his design and sculptural work to projects for such clients as Warner Brothers, Legendary Pictures, Disney, Disney Toons, Paramount Pictures, Universal, Fox, Bungie, and Coca-Cola.

attachment.php

attachment.php

In addition to concept design work for films, Simon also teaches a sculpture and design class to professional artists out of his studio in Alhambra, California (about 10 minutes away from downtown Los Angeles).

attachment.php

attachment.php

**Simon has taught artists from Valve, Blizzard, Blur, Digital Domain, Disney, Gentle Giant, Infinity Ward, HydraulX, Insomniac, Naughty Dog, and Sony etc. He is available for creature design, character concept developement, sculptural designs, workshops, lectures, and demonstrations. You can contact him via email for availability check.

attachment.php

attachment.php

We just showed our first Fallen Angel at the 2015 NewYork Comic Con.
You can find more information via Facebook on Wayne Barlowe and Simon Lee.

WAYNE BARLOWE
ZENPUNK
BARLOWE'S HELL IN NYCC

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

The Zenpunkteam are currently putting the finishing touches on the first product.
The first of ourFallen line, BARON FARAII, will be released in the first quarter of 2016
We will be bringing more fallen angels to life in the future!

attachment.php

attachment.php

For all the “dark themes” and Wayne Barlowe fans around the world

HELL IS COMING...

attachment.php

ZENPUNK COLLECTIBLES
www.zpunk.net
[/size][/font][/indent]
paperclip.png
Attached Images
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

[/list]

This looks really awesome!
I've been a fan of Barlow for a few decades since picking up Expedition back in the 90's, but the one book series of his I never looked at was the Inferno books. This makes me really want to get the books now.
Depending on the price, I might pick up this and future Barlow figures, but this looks really expensive.

Back