Statue Zatanna Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks! :) I don't think you'll be disappointed when you get her, pictures sometimes can't capture the beauty of these statues.
Hope yours arrives flawless :hi5:

From the pics, I am sure if the statue comes flawless, I won't be disappointed. I actually like the face, it's more AH (semi realistic but still retain it's comical style), than the manga-esque artgerm. And the overall design is classy. Simple and elegant.

And thanks! yeah, I hope mine arrives flawless! :hi5:

Some shots of # 520.

z1a.jpg

z7a.jpg

z8a.jpg

z10a.jpg

z9 a.jpg

I would prefer Star Sapphire to accompany my Green Lantern EX.

Will SSC ever get to make Star Sapphire ....no body knows.

I'm still conflicted over this piece. I cant justify spending the money on her for what I'm seeing but I just don't know if well ever get another 1/4 Zatanna

...but don't settle either.

Ouch. I wouldn't exactly classify this as settling. Few years from now this will be very expensive to get. The paint apps are flawless. those lips and eyes are beautiful. Granted I don't own her now was I planning on purchasing her, but I can still admire her.

Ouch. I wouldn't exactly classify this as settling. Few years from now this will be very expensive to get. The paint apps are flawless. those lips and eyes are beautiful. Granted I don't own her now was I planning on purchasing her, but I can still admire her.

Sorry, my man. Its just that ...looking at the body sculpt on the Batgirl PF and looking at the body sculpt on this Zatanna PF, I just think this Zatanna PF could've been better. Sure, the eyes and lips are beautiful, but her face could've been less round, too.

300242-batgirl-05.jpg

dc-comics-zatanna-premium-format-figure-sideshow-300262-04.jpg

Hey faces are like *****es, every one is different. Art are beauty are most definitely subjective. I totally get that she is not your aesthetic.

Hey faces are like *****es, every one is different. Art are beauty are most definitely subjective. I totally get that she is not your aesthetic.

Fair enough. You like this PF ....and I don't. Cool.

Back