Your Workshop - Show us your setup!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my little hole in the wall.............yoda shelf on top......i need all the wisdom & guidance i can get....:)
workbench.jpg

for messy sanding & stuff that might go flying off at a high rate of speed i use the garage.

It's really cool to see the place where all these cool customs come out from! Nice thread! :clap

Here my little workspaces...
My dremel and dirty work area:
work2.jpg

i should clean up my PC area o_O....
work1i.jpg

and..hehe Chacka...
Here my little helper "Luna" (not so much constructive..most time she sleep ore want to go out^^)
work3.jpg
:)

Cool thread and cool pics of everyones work space. Its really cool to see where all of the awome customs come from.

Some I'm just waiting for the pic of the person who converted a bathroom into thier work space with all of the failed customs tossed in the toilet and bathtub! Or one of the customizers who sitting down or laid out on the on floor high on all of the glue fumes.

and..hehe Chacka...
Here my little helper "Luna" (not so much constructive..most time she sleep ore want to go out^^)
work3.jpg
:)

Very nice! I love Beagles!! She is a good looking one thats for sure.

Great pictures guys, lots of cool stuff. I am glad everyone is taking to this thread.

Chris

:lol.........just had to post this..............im sure i've had it in more disarray before but i cant remember when..............working like this tends to bug me though......cluttered & all, but sometimes it cant be helped............:(
messy.jpg

:lol.........just had to post this..............im sure i've had it in more disarray before but i cant remember when..............working like this tends to bug me though......cluttered & all, but sometimes it cant be helped............:(

I got a room to work in but my desk and most of the floor in there is covered with bike parts, and its making me crazy because I hate working around a lot of clutter bugs me too, so i am stuck working in my living room.:banghead

WOW, what a great thread! :clap

Very cool to see all of your workshops! This is inspiring me to dust of the airbrush and art supplies again!

LOL I had to convert the loft as working on the dinning room table was not harmonious to a healthy happy wife!!!

LOL I had to convert the loft as working on the dinning room table was not harmonious to a healthy happy wife!!!

:lol..............she probably got tired of you saying "please pass the paint" while she was eating dinner............:monkey3

I think most of our wives or family just loves it when we hog up a room to work on dolly stuff. :lol

My wife got me a heater for winter to make sure that I'll stay out in my garage/workshop, subtle.:dunno

LOL no no you are reading it all wrong Rex, she got the heater because she knows how much you love working on your dollies and she does not want you getting cold mate honest!!! She loves you!!!

Back