Statue Your Thoughts on a SSC Supergirl PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Your Thoughts on SSC Supergirl PF

Well, wouldn't it make sense if they (again) blindly used Lau's art as the inspiration?

supergirl_sky_by_artgerm-d3knauk.jpg

Would be just fine with me, juuuuust fine. Haven't been disappointed in their Artgerm pieces yet.

I'd like to think SS realizes this is a skirt or fail piece because it totally is, for my money anyways. My fingers are still crossed that they do something akin to this:

PeM7mk1.jpg

I'd like to think SS realizes this is a skirt or fail piece because it totally is, for my money anyways. My fingers are still crossed that they do something akin to this:

PeM7mk1.jpg

:exactly: Also no fabric other than the cape (if at all).

I think I would even have that tan line added :wink1:

Someone made a custom statue of that.
I know, I've seen it. And it made me madly jealous.:lol

That right there is a perfect statue to me. If I was ever in a position to have a piece commissioned myself, that would be numero uno.

Well, wouldn't it make sense if they (again) blindly used Lau's art as the inspiration?

supergirl_sky_by_artgerm-d3knauk.jpg

i would be totally fine with that or a variation of the pose, like the cos

PeM7mk1.jpg

Been working on my second paint up
of the custom, if done right it is pretty awesome, missing some details in the kit

Back