1/6 Your most-wanted Hot Toys Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Your most-wanted Hot Toys Luke Skywalker

• Bacta Tank and/or Medical Gown

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Dagobah

Votes: 4 5.9%
  • Dark Empire (Legends)

Votes: 5 7.4%
  • Hoth

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Jedi Master (similar to Crait)

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Shadows of the Empire (Legends)

• Snowspeeder

Votes: 20 29.4%
  • X-Wing

Votes: 16 23.5%
  • Yavin

Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Young Luke (from Kenobi series)

• Total voters
Dead Luke from Episode IX
spirit.jpeg

I'll gladly add a Dagobah Luke to the collection. It would please collectors who missed first Bespin release and entice others to bite again with a few more dispay options.

X-wing or dagobah luke. I skipped the ss pilot Luke?s because I figured the ht version was right around the corner. Yeah...

Anyway, I?m going to nycc this Thursday, so hopefully we will get a few previews and a new ot luke (or han) will be shown. I suspect it will be all marvel and tros, but collections are built on hope.

Deffo X-Wing and Hoth. Then Hot Toys will have covered all the Lukes from the original Kenner line.

Snowspeeder Luke, the SS version is now very expensive and the headsculpt on it is a bit off. Finding some black gloves and boots for the X-Wing look, will be easy.

Since I just got my 4th delay notice for endor Luke... I honest to God would just be happy if this figure is ever released

I'd like to see some figs from Shadows of the Empire, since that has been so far untapped. The Hasbro 3.75s don't count :)

Xwing pilot. But I want a bespin one more since I missed the original. Yavin celebration Luke would depend on the look of the figure. All Luke Skywalker figures are maybes just cause I love the character so much.

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

I?m not much of collecting hero figures; mainly collect Imperials, aliens, and droids, but I would JUMP on an X-Wing/Red 5 Luke if released.

Back