Your latest comic book or novel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually never read any of morrisons batman and robin. I have downloaded the first few issues when they were on sale but not read them yet. I've become a big fan of damian though through batman inc and tomasi's batman and robin. Is that absolute edition worth picking up?

A couple media sources (ign) sited it as the best thing in comics in its year. If you like absolute editions and you like damian, it's worth it.

Sweet, might try and pick it up. Never got any absolute editions before but always wanted to pick up absolute the long halloween as its one of my fav stories and absolute watchmen. Might start off with batman reborn too then as my first absolute edition.

To further expand my love for Frank...

IMG_1465_zpseb0b55ce.jpg

Just read green arrow 17. Never read any green green arrow before but had been hearing lots about the character recently so thought I'd give it a shot and really enjoyed it. Can anyone recommend any good green arrow trades or graphic novels to pick up? Was thinking year one would be a good start.

Just started to re-read all my old Neil Gaimen Sandman graphic novels. I'd almost forgotten how the awesomeness just drips from the pages like magical fairy dust.

Then some light reading "The Darkness - Ultimate Collection" to follow.

Just read green arrow 17. Never read any green green arrow before but had been hearing lots about the character recently so thought I'd give it a shot and really enjoyed it. Can anyone recommend any good green arrow trades or graphic novels to pick up? Was thinking year one would be a good start.

Green Arrow, the Longbow Hunters by Mike Grell is awesome.

Dennis O'Neil and Neal Adams...

[ame]https://www.amazon.com/Green-Lantern-Arrow-Various/dp/1401235174/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1360387233&sr=1-1&keywords=green+lantern+green+arrow[/ame]

Just started to re-read all my old Neil Gaimen Sandman graphic novels. I'd almost forgotten how the awesomeness just drips from the pages like magical fairy dust.

Then some light reading "The Darkness - Ultimate Collection" to follow.

I have these but I have yet to read them. Think that is what will be next after Preacher :yess:

I was loving Scarlett spider but kind of lost interest during the minimum carnage crossover and have gotten a bit behind on it. That issue with the wolves (werewolves?) on the cover looks awesome though.

That was a horrible crossover. The whole microverse garbage just didn't gel with Scarlet/Venom/Carnage at all.

Preacher then Sandman? Holy hell, you're in for a wild ride. Those are among the top five things in comics, ever!

I have been wanting to read Preacher for a very long time so I finally broke down and started it tonight. I love it so far, but Im only a few issues in. I just finished Ex Machina yesterday and it was easily my favorite book I have read in a long time so hopefully Preacher can top it.

That was a horrible crossover. The whole microverse garbage just didn't gel with Scarlet/Venom/Carnage at all.

Glad it want just me then. I gave up about half way through the crossover story, which is a shame as I'd been loving Scarlett Spider up to that point. Might just carry on with the issues after that little event.

Back