Your GOTY 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Easily, I'd go with The Last of Us.

3htdx.jpg

EASILY, the last of us.

And for anyone who didn't "get" this deal with this game...:dunno

I still have to pop this game into my PS3 and play it, but Kiva was the only person on SSF I've seen disrespect it :lol

Its a tough one for me this year. I could go with gta or tlou. Two amazing games for totally different reasons. These are the only two options imo though.

Yes is has its flaws, but the story was awesome. Thanks for your opinion, but I stand with my decision.

I agree it had a great Batman story all around and I quite liked it but games are a hell of alot more than story or I'd peg Bioshock as far and away the winner. The entire engine and combat system are reused, and not well. Half the open world is a reskin and all the ground work and love for those characters was already there for them. They also should have never added a MP and focused on polishing the SP more. At launch, for many, the game was unplayable because they rushed it out. Meh but a safe bet you won't be seeing that on any other lists.

Best Overall - The Last of Us

Best Gameplay - Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag

Best Story - Bioshock Infinite

Biggest Letdown - Grand Theft Auto 5

What The **** - Aliens : Colonial Marines

I agree it had a great Batman story all around and I quite liked it but games are a hell of alot more than story or I'd peg Bioshock as far and away the winner. The entire engine and combat system are reused, and not well. Half the open world is a reskin and all the ground work and love for those characters was already there for them. They also should have never added a MP and focused on polishing the SP more. At launch, for many, the game was unplayable because they rushed it out. Meh.

Best Overall - The Last of Us

Best Gameplay - Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag

Best Story - Bioshock Infinite

Biggest Letdown - Grand Theft Auto 5

What The **** - Aliens : Colonial Marines

And here I thought I was the only one carrying that torch :lol

Nah, its Grand Theft Auto, we were told to expect the second coming and we got a bigger GTA4. I dunno but I think the wind is gone from that franchise and they'll never have something as special as 3 or Vice City again imo.

Nah, its Grand Theft Auto, we were told to expect the second coming and we got a bigger GTA4. I dunno but I think the wind is gone from that franchise and they'll never have something as special as 3 or Vice City again imo.

I fully agree. GTA V completely fizzled out for me after a couple of days. I hate I wasted my own personal days at work for it. Probably the biggest let down in years for me.

I forgot one thing, best DLC. I'm giving that to Far Cry 3 : Blood Dragon.

I fully agree. GTA V completely fizzled out for me after a couple of days. I hate I wasted my own personal days at work for it. Probably the biggest let down in years for me.

Yea I think a gimmick like redoing Vice City could get them one more home run but as far as modern cities go, it's all been done. GTA3, 4, tons of DLC for 4, 5, at very least move it back to London for a proper change of setting.

Yea I think a gimmick like redoing Vice City could get them one more home run but as far as modern cities go, it's all been done. GTA3, 4, tons of DLC for 4, 5, at very least move it back to London for a proper change of setting.

GTA is a PS2 era franchise. It didn't transition well at all. I still need to play Blood Dragon.

Yes, Blood Dragon is amazing. However it's close with State of Decay for me in terms of best downloadable only game.

Back