Your Favourite Star Wars 1/6?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If it's about official releases:
I started with a Sideshow Stormtrooper and after all that I've seen, it still is my def Number One. Even beats Vader as I personally think his mask is crap compared to Stormys. But I already thought that when seeing ANH for the first time.

If it's about custom ones:
I loved my standard stormy but once I came across a customized Scout Trooper with eyes, a black balaclava and an open helmet, I got a freakin' Woohaa!

So many posts~! And this thread hasn't got locked!

I'll probably be getting three SW SS figures.

Vader, Kenobi III & Skywalker III.

How much is a good price for a Obi Wan? And Vader?

I think my favorite so far is a toss up between my Gammy and Hammy. But it always seems that my newest figures becomes my fave for a while. I'm an OT fan first and foremost but I have to say that I was so impressed with my Captain Rex. He was just perfect IMO, and I know that once I get Cody he will be my fave for quite a while.

It's all SS, no love for any medicom figures it seems... medi ROTJ Vader looks pretty sweet, Boba Fett is cool, the stormtrooper has a lot going for it, and the droids are nicely detailed too.

Just sayin'. Personally I can't stand the scale, but I'm surprised nobody has mentioned them as a favourite.

Last edited:
No love for any figures other than SS it seems - is that because they're too small I wonder...

Heck no:horror. I like my Royal Guard, Jango, Boba, TIE Pilot and all my others just as much as I like my Sideshow figs and looking forward to my new Boba and Jango even more:clap.

You talking to me?

Personally I don't really care for Medicom and statues/busts.

I like to pose my figures on the shelf.

I'm just musing to nobody in particular :)

You can pose medicom figures on a shelf also. Why don't you like medicom's SW figs?

As for Vader, he's horrendously expensive - except if you manage to get a US seller prepared to ship OS. Otherwise expect to pay around $300+, or $500+ if you're impatient and have the coin. If you've waited this long, maybe hang out for another year or so when SS brings out their ROTJ. Or was that just a rumour....

It's all SS, no love for any medicom figures it seems... medi ROTJ Vader looks pretty sweet, Boba Fett is cool, the stormtrooper has a lot going for it, and the droids are nicely detailed too.

Just sayin'. Personally I can't stand the scale, but I'm surprised nobody has mentioned them as a favourite.

Somehow I thought this is SW and SS only thread. I prefer the Medi ROTJ Vader to the SS Vader. And I also like the Medicom TIE Fighter Pilot - it is more accurate than the Marmit, but lacks any accesories alas -so I gave him a SS blaster.

I think it's got to be my SS Vader, if I didn't have him in my SW collection it would be the only character which would bug the hell out of me. For me he's just so vital, my favourite movie villain alongside the Joker.

1. Ben Kenobi
2. Stormtrooper
3. Hammerhead
Runner's Up: Ki-Adi Mundi & Kit Fisto

Nothing says "Star Wars" to me like the Sandtrooper, Chewie and R2/3PO, but since we don't have the later (yet), my list would go something like this:

1. Orange Pauldron Sandtrooper
2. Vader
3. Emperor
4. Ben Kenobi

OldBen3.jpg
OldBen0.jpg

OldBen1.jpg

i said it before..............i'll say it again..........sandtroopers.......:yess:
sandi1.jpg

1. Phase 1 Clones

2. Phase 2 Clones

3. Clones of any ranks and colours.

Back