You Gotta Be F@&$ing Kidding

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

howardsstudios

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hey Folks,

Here's a commissioned sculpture I'm just about done with... a 1:1 Spiderhead from John Carpenter's 'The Thing'. I was very excited taking on this project as Rob Bottin's creature designs are some of my all time favorites! This will be finished in silicone.

SpiderH1.jpg

SpiderH2.jpg

SpiderH3.jpg

H

Howard S Studios

holy ____ that is awesome.........:horror

insane man.............insanely awesome...........:panic:

I knew right away what it would be just based on the thread title. Awesome piece for a classic film! :rock

Funny, I just got done watching The Thing about a hour ago. Easily one of my favorite sci-fi movies. That looks so awesome! The spiderhead was definitely one of the creepiest "Things" in the movie.

Nice! It was one of the freakiest things ever created for the big screen.

Many years ago, my mom was babysitting my 4 year-old niece and had The Thing on TV (Mom loved horror movies). I said to her, "Maybe this isn't the best thing to watch with Laura (my niece) in the room."

Mom: "Oh, she's fine..."

(Head gets decapitated, rolls, and sprouts legs.)

Niece: "AAAAAAAAHHH!! SPIDER!!!" (runs screaming from the room)

Mom: "Fine, I'll change the channel."

Anyway, fantastic sculpt, Howard! If my mother were still alive, it would be this year's Christmas gift to her.

Hmm... maybe my niece would like one...

i need this in 1/6th to go with a mac bash...............any chance of a mini?....:lol

Back