You are Simply the Best

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Roranous

Super Freak
Reaction score
Sideshow, I just want to say that you are simply the best company I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with. I love your products but most of all I love your customer service. They go above and beyond the call of duty each and every time. A sincere thank you for all your hard work. I will definitely be a loyal customer for a long, long time. :)

Rory

3 :rock :rock :rock for Sideshow.

Awww, I thought this thread was going to be about me.

But since it's about Sideshow, I have to agree. :rock

Aw, shucks, guys :eek: Go ahead and post all your best stuff - I'll make sure everyone sees it so they know that they're appreciated :)

Happy Friday :duff

Gotta agree. We ***** moan and nitpick, but when it comes down to brass tacks, they are hands down THE best company this hobby has!:D They create items no one else will. For that I'm sure we are all greatful.

Sideshow in general rocks but I personally want to thank Cindy Spielman, she has helped me sort out my account several times.
She is wonderful, friendly and simply one of the best. :bow

Thanks Cindy :clap :clap :clap
All the best to all at Sideshow :duff
Shell
x

Sidehshow is #1 in my book!:D
RickyBobby.jpg

SideshowDusty said:
Aw, shucks, guys :eek: Go ahead and post all your best stuff - I'll make sure everyone sees it so they know that they're appreciated :)

Happy Friday :duff

I love your siggy Dusty! Your taste in things is like fine wine. Keeps getting better with time!

And yes I love SideShow Toys! It's my favorite company. I am waiting for them to come out with a full out clothing line, health food products, and banking!

I'm in. :D

For the record, I've had almost no need for Sideshow's CS division, which is no small feat when you look at the 46 items I've ordered form them. On the rare occassion that I have dealt with them, however, my issue has been resolved almost before I could tell them what it is. They even recently shipped me a replacement Wolverine head when the magnet on mine inexplicably came loose from the glue. :clap Not bad, considering the thing had been shipped over a year previously.

Thanks, people.

I kinda missed this thread originally, but I would just like to add that Sideshow is the best company I've ever had the fortune to do business with. I may not agree with everything they try, but they listen to us, and seem to really care what we have to say! And their employees are some of the nicest people I've ever dealt with when it comes to business-to-consumer relationships!

:eek:

A few CR i would like to thank:

Jacklyn

Jennifer

Dusty

Jaime

Thank you for putting up with me :eek:

I again want to post in this thread and thank my buddy in CS Jennifer. She's been a huge help to me over the last few years with ordering stuff on PPO days when I'm at school. She makes sure that I never miss anything I want and puts up with my annoying questions on pretty much a weekly basis.

Back