YODA LIFESIZE Statue Gallery

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wasn't somebody supposed to be making a life size Yoda that was like $100? I know I remember seeing that in a thread somewhere.

Even though the GG one is from the prequels I still say its the best. I have owned Ilusive Concepts, Rubies, and GG. I sold all but the GG one. The light up saber is awesome.

Wasn't somebody supposed to be making a life size Yoda that was like $100? I know I remember seeing that in a thread somewhere.

DST is... they mentioned it around Toy Fair, and since they seem to be chugging along with their 18" line I hope it is still going to happen. Even if its fairly medicore I hope its at least good enough to be customized into a badass figure :rock

Thats one to many lifesize yoda's, GG is all you need. The others don't even come close.

DST is... they mentioned it around Toy Fair, and since they seem to be chugging along with their 18" line I hope it is still going to happen. Even if its fairly medicore I hope its at least good enough to be customized into a badass figure :rock

That was it. I hope it comes soon. I would love to have a Yoda to scare the cats with. :)

i like the gg one the best because it captures the screen moment where we get to see how badass yoda really was with the duel with dooku.
but the rubies is nice as well as i think it more depicts him as an older yoda on dagobah towards the end of his life (he should have a cane for this one). strictly MHO.

the Gentle Giant one is my favorite.

IMG_1183.jpg

The only thing more jaw dropping than GG Yoda itself is to come back home from work and see a gigantic box inside your garage.

The box to the GG one is big enough for 2 homeless guys to live in and even have a formal dining room.:rotfl

I can't believe Howard's custom isn't getting any accolades. To me it looks the best by far, but to each their own.

Back