YEXEL's COLLECTION (LIFESIZE JLA STARWARS MARVEL ETC.)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
020620081700.jpg

Those cabinets are awsome. The collection is not bad either :D

:lol:lol the funny thing is were probably talking to the equivalent of 50 cent in his country ! :lol:lol

Well he doesnt do much talking in this thread.

He mostly only posts pics so we can drool...:naughty

Re: YEXEL's COLLECTION (LIFESIZE JLA STARWARS ETC.) updated -new anakin and silver s

Holly cow!!
This is the first time I see this thread
Awesome man!
Majin Go!!!
I love those!!

I actually saw one of those for sale in Japan at a store... if I remember correctly it came out to around $6,000. It'd be awesome to have, but not sure how I would have gotten it on the plane (not that I had $6,000 mind you :lol)

Re: YEXEL's COLLECTION (LIFESIZE JLA STARWARS ETC.) updated -new anakin and silver s

I actually saw one of those for sale in Japan at a store... if I remember correctly it came out to around $6,000. It'd be awesome to have, but not sure how I would have gotten it on the plane (not that I had $6,000 mind you :lol)

Ahhh!! Man, I'd better start saving, but the one I want is this one:

233181712d2064e1645zi7.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=expmIC_n-d0

:rotfl:rotfl

Ahhh!! Man, I'd better start saving, but the one I want is this one:

That is awesome... wonder how long before its in Yexel's collection :lol

Yexel, you need some 1:1 prop vehicles like the Batmobile, Luke's landspeeder, KITT, hell I bet you could afford the Millenium Falcon or an Aliens dropship. Yeah that's the ticket... 1:1 vehicles...

Yexel, you need some 1:1 prop vehicles like the Batmobile, Luke's landspeeder, KITT, hell I bet you could afford the Millenium Falcon or an Aliens dropship. Yeah that's the ticket... 1:1 vehicles...

Why not 1:1 buildings ?

Barad-dur, Orthanc, ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back