*YAWN*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And what about us poor Buffy fans?

I didn't think the deletion notices were visible - I'll have to fix that. And as an admin I'm trying to keep to a higher standard and not descend into the snarky muck the rest of you losers like so much.

Snarky Muck is the best... really the only reason to post :lol

Maybe Sideshow needs to have a disclaimer for Spooktakular:
"This is done for fans because we like you. So maybe don't be a ****** because you don't get everything announced you wanted, and new stuff isn't free."

"Snarky loser" oooo.. I like the sound of that... There aren't enough Snarky Losers in your life... :naughty

As a 1/6 collector it's been great, Appleseed, Shaun of the Dead, Star Wars and some info on Darkman and Indy. Way better than last year.

And what about us poor Buffy fans?

I didn't think the deletion notices were visible - I'll have to fix that. And as an admin I'm trying to keep to a higher standard and not descend into the snarky muck the rest of you losers like so much.

We can't possibly pitty you any more than we already do. :lol

Ever since the White Queen comiquette went up for sale during B&W Friday last year there's been a new AH comiquette every 4 months. I'm hoping for a new one for this year's B&W Friday.

Back