• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

YankeePlanet Scamming?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Although I'm on friendly terms with Eric (Yankee) and have been for a few months, nothing can justify not shipping out a figure, especially if it has been paid for almost 6 months or something.

The only 2 cents I can add is that I saw he posted looking for a white ninja mask. I found one for him, last one too, and I was just gonna charge him
Cost for it. He never responded after I received it.

Hope all is ok. I mean it was a $2 part so no biggie.

PS, I've been a member since 2005, no joker avatar, and I do have items for sale. :p

Yankee used to be a new comer in the Bruce Lee threads and he bought ALL the figures within the space of 3 months... something I havent been able to do in a couple of years now. His trading rate was like addicted 2 collecting, and his posting rate was off the charts...

But its been like 2/3 months or so since he stopped posting all of a sudden, I hope whatever his issue is, he gets over it and sends this guy whatever he dealt with.

Those looking for his address may look in their past Paypal invoices with him for shipping address location :dunno

Looks like i have to update the Buy/sell rules again.

1. Don't deal internationally

2. Don't deal with members who joined after 2008

3. Don't deal with members with a joker avatar.

Your second rule stupid. The second bit of advice should be use common sense on who you are buying from, new or old members. Looking at their posts and feedback should lay out the story that will follow.

I have been here since 2009 and have 5 or 6 positive feedback in the old feedback forum (buying and selling PFs and HT) can you explaine this to me? l didn't rip any of them off, guess l am just one of the very few past 2008 who can be trusted.:cuckoo:

Last edited:
I love how all people complaining are members from 2009-10. Just don't deal with Craw, use someone else. It's not like he's the only person who sells things.

Not for nothing but Yankee was an A$$#0LE right from the start!This action just solidifies my speculation of the guy!As axecutioner18(WHAT'S UP BRO!) said dude went from being a Hot Toys fanboy to an Enterbay one in a matter of months.As for what Craw states with the rules to each his/her own but i've noticed that there are more scam reports on freaks who joined before 09 then after.I personally have 50+ feeedbacks under my belt never ever thought of scamming a person let alone a fellow freak but like i said before to each his/her own.HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL MY FELLOW FREAKS!!^_^

how about 1 simple rule. DON'T PAY BY GIFT. judging if some1 can be trusted by the way they are on a forum is purely retarded. shouldn't matter if some1 has 1 post or 10,000, truth is you don't know them. The whole trade thing is to risky as well IMO.

Lot of forums have a specific rule not to pay by gift. If it's not a gift, don't send it as a gift.

Dave has warned against the gift option but some people don't pay attention or don't do any research before buying. On top of that, it looks like this was not even a proper Commerce transaction. You can't regulate what people do via PM.

But I wholeheartedly agree - sending Gift payments for goods is asking for it. I don't buy from anyone who requires the Gift option.

I imagine it won't be long before Paypal removes the option anyway. It clearly being abused.

Thank you for those that tried to help and also for those that did nothing but troll. Mods, you can delete/lock this thread as I have contacted New Jersey State Police with this matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back