Xmen vs sentinel 1:)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

B28rian

Freakalicious
Reaction score
I just scored an xmen vs sentinel 1 exclusive edition for 900$!! been looking for this beauty for awhile at a decent price and finally got it. It came in perfect condition with working lights. I just need to vent sorry haha

Congrats on the pick up..sometimes all it takes is some patience & perfect timing on sought after grail pieces

Congrats!!! This is just the perfect diorama. Sculpt, pose(s), light-up features are all top notch. Enjoy.:clap:clap:clap

Great pick up. This is the ONLY piece that I really want and need to add to my collection. The price tag is the only thing that has been the sticking point for me. Tough for me to pay a G for this or any piece. $650 is the most I have spent on any piece in my collection. I will most likely have to pull off some kind of trade/sale of something I have to eventually score this. The hunt is still on for me.

I'll get pics up soon of all three of the dioramas together. I also scored a gambit pf exclusive for 800 and he's such an amazing statue. Now I'm searching for a good deal on spiderman vs hulk and dr doom:)

I know alot of people saying this is a grail. And it is certainly a grail. But for me, I've lost interest. Congrats on your purchase.

Rather not resort to eBay as much as possible. Rather deal here or locally. I'm sure my "statue guy" can hook me up. :lol

2 & 3 are both selling for under retail. You'll have no problem picking up #3 even on ebay. Just avoid the BINs and stick to the bid listings if you do go the ebay route. Either way, happy hunting and good luck.

2 & 3 are both selling for under retail. You'll have no problem picking up #3 even on ebay. Just avoid the BINs and stick to the bid listings if you do go the ebay route. Either way, happy hunting and good luck.

My "statue guy" got me the EX of the #2 dio for $100 delivered so you can see why I'd rather get it from him. :D

My "statue guy" got me the EX of the #2 dio for $100 delivered so you can see why I'd rather get it from him. :D

Of course. I just meant to say that they go for much less than retail even on ebay. However, your boy hooked you up with a hell of a deal. Congrats.

Back