XM Studios - Weapon X 1/4 Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pictures from François Norpetlian

"I was extremely skeptical about this piece due to the water effect. However, after receiving it in hand, this piece is gorgeous. With all the interpretations that Weapon X has out there this is definitely unique!

PS: Surprisingly, this piece fits in the Besta Cube !!!!

Major Congrat to XM-Studios for this piece !", François Norpetlian.

XM Studios Facebook

XM Studios Europe Facebook

1jpu4v.jpg

244u6n.jpg

35fujs.jpg

457uay.jpg

5g1udu.jpg

6mxuy5.jpg

7ohuab.jpg

8reu3b.jpg

Awesome pics grumpy! Thanks for sharing. I'm certainly envious of all of you that were able to score this. It's such a phenomenal looking statue.

The bloody agony of waiting for this piece to ship lol...the pics are so nice lol. I think a rotating turntable awaits this one lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The bloody agony of waiting for this piece to ship lol...the pics are so nice lol. I think a rotating turntable awaits this one lol

same here, waiting for an update on ship date

Same here. I keep saying today is going to be the day that I get notified that it has arrived and I’m disappointed every day for this whole month lol

Well it looks like they are ready to ship! The good news just keeps coming in today! I was told it will be shipped out May 1st or 2nd! So I should have it by the end of that week

That’s perfect news to hear. Hopefully mine comes in around the same time. Gotta sort out space for Hulkbuster also

Well it looks like they are ready to ship! The good news just keeps coming in today! I was told it will be shipped out May 1st or 2nd! So I should have it by the end of that week

great news. I was told we may ship Friday or early next week. fingers crossed :)

Mine shipped today as well. May be here tomorrow or Friday I hope

Glad to be able to get you this piece bro! Let me know what you think when you get him :)

will do! been looking forward to this for a while!!

EDIT: DHL update for delivery on Monday. Will post pics when I have it in hand

Back