XM Studios Vulture

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Going to say this, and I can't believe I am, BUT going completely CLASSIC on his entire costume and then having blades for wings just looks crazy off to me. I am usually all in for what ever modernization that XM goes for, but for this one my brain is just not accepting it.

If you look at Peedi's explanation on SF these wings still match the classic wings which frequently featured blades as a weapon that he used, with the XM treatment they have added tech detail to those wings. So thats the modernization not a stretch and not difficult to grasp at all. You also state that people lost it over the changes to SSC Green Goblin and therefore you believe this should be unacceptable in your opinion(I dont know why this comparison is even made). The changes by XM once again enhances the statue rather than the simplified look he previously held.

"Some wip on Vulture pose...enjoy..." XM FB

12079299_1599949586892401_4189972378569276089_n.jpg

10435920_1599949600225733_8689067930996200002_n.jpg

Wow XM how do you keep coming up with these so cool ideas? Love the pose and base details! I would want a screaming coh to make this perfect. I will have to kill myself if someone gets me to really pay a grand for a vulture. But you guys at XM really do stand apart from all the rest. Please don't ever change. We all love all the extra passion you put into every character.
Who cares how much space he takes up, will figure that out later.

The beam looks part of a bell tower. Fitting with the smashing of Venom's base. I think it's kind of cool. Except at a quick glance the render makes it look like that Rogue piece that has her flying with a clear resin wind.

If you look at Peedi's explanation on SF these wings still match the classic wings which frequently featured blades as a weapon that he used, with the XM treatment they have added tech detail to those wings. So thats the modernization not a stretch and not difficult to grasp at all. You also state that people lost it over the changes to SSC Green Goblin and therefore you believe this should be unacceptable in your opinion(I dont know why this comparison is even made). The changes by XM once again enhances the statue rather than the simplified look he previously held.

I don't think it is unacceptable, BUT I find it interesting that there are a crap load of guys who **** all over SSC for adding a set of goggles to the GG statue, but praise XM for the changes that they make. IMHO these mechanical wings are a far greater change. I'll be honest ... The are bugging the heck out of me. I have never seen blades on the classic costume... Yeah maybe a few, but this looks like a set of Archangel wings. However, in the end I will need to see how it looks, AND I am still loot sure XM isn't going to put a set of classic wings on this bad boy.

Edit: I just read Peedi's post over at SF.... He makes a lot of sense...I will play the epwait and see game here.

"Some wip on Vulture pose...enjoy..." XM FB

12079299_1599949586892401_4189972378569276089_n.jpg

10435920_1599949600225733_8689067930996200002_n.jpg

I like the pose and concept .... Mechanical wings or not it it has an amazing flow.

Last edited:
If it is mechanical, the suit should also be armored of some sort. I guess how it is a hybrid, but it does seem a bit strange. It's like Iron Man have gauntlets and chest piece in armor, but helmet is a cotton ski mask.

The look of the piece is good, I just question the idea and concept behind the actuality of it happening.

All what I have to say is another masterpiece in the making...Keep it up guys, and I'm really interested to see the final print with all the different switch outs. The screaming head is going to be awesome on this pose!!!!

pizap.com14435826263131_zpsiknfmjw8.jpg

Last edited:
that wingspan...at 1/4 scale. I don't know where the heck I will put this thing.

The ultimate would be change of wings. Make it so xm : )

If it is mechanical, the suit should also be armored of some sort. I guess how it is a hybrid, but it does seem a bit strange. It's like Iron Man have gauntlets and chest piece in armor, but helmet is a cotton ski mask.

The look of the piece is good, I just question the idea and concept behind the actuality of it happening.

I will have to see this realized, but this is kindof where I am coming from as well.

that wingspan...at 1/4 scale. I don't know where the heck I will put this thing.

The ultimate would be change of wings. Make it so xm : )

The bigger the better for me since I have a open display on top of the boxes so he will be in the open air free to roam.

Not feeling this line at all especially with the effort that goes into getting XM pieces. Looking forward to batman and spiderman line that's where I'll put my money.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

Not feeling this line at all especially with the effort that goes into getting XM pieces. Looking forward to batman and spiderman line that's where I'll put my money.

This is the spiderman line is t it? :dunno

LOL yes you are correct I guess I should of said main spiderman characters like spiderman hob gob carnage. ... I'm just not into sinister 6 characters ...

Man this thing looks awesome. Will look even greater when painted. Really glad XM is pushing these out so quickly for the fans.

Back