XM Studios Venom 1/4 Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this monster just arrived. Jesus this thing is huge, it's closer to 1/3 scale IMO. After all the delays with the Prime 1 Venom I'm glad I finally cancelled and picked this up.

IMG_7935.jpg

IMG_7505.jpg

IMG_7932.jpg

IMG_6054.jpg

IMG_7933.jpg

IMG_7934.jpg

Congrats! The main eye-catcher of my collection. :) As I was unboxing I was like "dang this thing is MASSIVE. Photos don't do him justice".

I wish that SM (I have same one) was aiming lower. Every combo with other statues is a pain. Always have to position like he's fleeing like a wuss :lol Or put Venom well above him.

Looks great!

thanks! it's an insane piece. The size doesn't really come across in pics.

Congrats! The main eye-catcher of my collection. :) As I was unboxing I was like "dang this thing is MASSIVE. Photos don't do him justice".

I wish that SM (I have same one) was aiming lower. Every combo with other statues is a pain. Always have to position like he's fleeing like a wuss :lol Or put Venom well above him.

True, but it's still the best 1/4 scale Spiderman statue to date. The pose and sculpt are perfect IMO, And it looks 10X better than the XM Spiderman that's been shown at the various cons.

True, but it's still the best 1/4 scale Spiderman statue to date. The pose and sculpt are perfect IMO, And it looks 10X better than the XM Spiderman that's been shown at the various cons.

I don't get why all these companies cannot seem to get a nice and simple 1/4 Spidey done right.
He is arguably THE flagship character for MARVEL, and you could do something simple and have it look so much
Better than the dynamic posed crap they are trying to make. C'mon, XM!!

I don't get why all these companies cannot seem to get a nice and simple 1/4 Spidey done right.
He is arguably THE flagship character for MARVEL, and you could do something simple and have it look so much
Better than the dynamic posed crap they are trying to make. C'mon, XM!!

I love my spidey

I love my venom to

you could do something simple and have it look so much
Better than the dynamic posed crap they are trying to make.

Are you saying don't have SM in a dynamic pose? I could not disagree more. Spidey is all about the cool dynamic, beyond gymnast style poses.

Or am I misunderstanding your point? (maybe you are saying good simple > bad dynamic)

I think SS's is executed nearly flawlessly in design for the the pose. It's Spiderman.

I just wish they had made the crane and "explosion" something like a building roof edge.....Like this:

s-l225.jpg

Their pose with that base would have killed. The explosion effect just never looks right. (looking at you Deadpool PF)

I also don't like when the include a specific villain referenced in the dio: Pumpkin bombs for SS, the Doc Oct arm for the other one. If you have/don't have that villain statue, then they don't make sense in combo. i.e. Venom and SM together.....GG is "off screen"? (nitpick :))

Last edited:
they charge all that money and still deliver the most basic, bland paintjobs on the market.

If you are talking about XM, it's an ignorant comment.

My Scorpion is breath-taking. Lizard is incredible. The paint on my Venom looks perfect, IMO.

XM is pretty much the standard in quality. Me thinks "all that money" is your real issue.

Never mind: Reading thru your posts is all anyone needs to know. Bundle of joy, aren't you? :rolleyes2

Last edited:
Back