XM Studios Venom 1/4 Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lecture :lecture :lecture

You can't go wrong with any, but yeah, P1 gets my vote. But man, XM is really bring it will this. In a perfect world, I'd mash them all together. The P1 body sculpt and pose with XM's head sculpts.

I totally agree with you man. This XM piece is da bomb. But the Prime 1 is also. I slightly prefer the XM piece maybe because it was announced first. But the crazy thing is I will be picking up the Prime 1 as I missed out on the XM pre order! Unless I can snag one I'm totally happy with Prime 1 offering

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I totally agree with you man. This XM piece is da bomb. But the Prime 1 is also. I slightly prefer the XM piece maybe because it was announced first. But the crazy thing is I will be picking up the Prime 1 as I missed out on the XM pre order! Unless I can snag one I'm totally happy with Prime 1 offering

I think we all want both. Quit lying to ourselves hahahaha

I don't know about you guys, but I thought that was the worst representation of Venom in that movie. I just didn't agree with it ...none at all.

It is interesting how directors go about executing a vision. They casted Topher Grace as a mirror or parallel to Peter Parker with the intent on showing how Peter could tun out if he wasn't "good". They decided to make Eddie Brock more "relatable" to the everyday person just like Peter is. It failed on every front at this, this movie sucks and it really did Venom no justice at all.

Pictures from Isiow Sg

"My friendly neighborhood best buddy Venom from XM"

XM Studios Facebook --- XM Studios Europe Facebook

17522587_1021296306900jsy8.jpg

Spoiler Spoiler:

I gotta ask what you guys do for a living . Some of you guys drop 10k a year into this Hobby.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

****** me that looks amazing. Too bad it costs so much :-(

Gorgeous. Overall one of my favs!

A little bit disappointing that paint on the Brock head, where the symbiot meets his flesh. Could have been painted better. Needs tidying up.

Don't slip, XM!

Back