XM Studios Venom 1/4 Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Like I said before ...pick your poison. Can't go wrong with XM, P1 or SSC for a Venom piece.

Like I said before ...pick your poison. Can't go wrong with XM, P1 or SSC for a Venom piece.

*Strictly my opinion*:

I prefer the XM. It's just right, IMO.

The P1: I don't care for the busyness of the tentacles. The base is ok, don't care for the spiders though. Not a fan of the jagged teeth HS. Do dig the slobber. :)

The SS: I don't like the skin texture. And believe it or not, the feet are goofy to my eye. Big toe sticking up in the air is all I see :lol

The XM is the perfect pose. Imposing. The base is cool. HSs are all great. Negative is cost (now).

Just my 2¢. :)

*Strictly my opinion*:

I prefer the XM. It's just right, IMO.

The P1: I don't care for the busyness of the tentacles. The base is ok, don't care for the spiders though. Not a fan of the jagged teeth HS. Do dig the slobber. :)

The SS: I don't like the skin texture. And believe it or not, the feet are goofy to my eye. Big toe sticking up in the air is all I see :lol

The XM is the perfect pose. Imposing. The base is cool. HSs are all great. Negative is cost (now).

Just my 2¢. :)

I think XM and the upcoming Prime are going to be really close. The size of the Prime piece I think is really going to be a huge factor.

But I could argue a lot in favor of XMs.

Did you PO the Prime 1 version?

I pre ordered the Prime 1 Venom. I think it’s great but I still want the XM Venom. I’m eventually going to get it. It’s too awesome. I love every head.

No, it never really grabbed me.

If/when I get the XM, I'd display sans chest-bursters :)lol) I just like the cleaner look, no tentacles.

I've heard that a number of times from those not liking the Prime 1 piece. And I can appreciate that. My only gripe about that piece is that I wish you could display it without the tentacles. Then again, I guess that's what you got XM for.

Just an FYI to those shopping for this piece, beware of the recasts on Ebay. They're everywhere and it's ridiculous.

Back