XM Studios Venom 1/4 Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I think this may be my last XM piece ...... Prime 1 is putting out some nice stuff and I don't have to pay the cost of a statue to get it shipped.

that's why I heavily went with Prime for Venom and got use RP's on him as well.

On average I was paying $250.00 to $300.00 shipping on XM piece's to the US. Then one day I was charged $550.00 shipping for Medusa. Then afterwards Ghost Rider was $450.00 shipping. Punisher was $350.00 shipping. Cable was $400.00
I definitely think sometimes the vendor tack's on whatever extra amount they feel like but I look at it as Overall how much am I paying? Is it still much cheaper than any secondary market prices? Plus do you wanna ruin your relationship with your hookup? I got hosed on Medusa but I was still able to get all those following Popular XM piece's still at retail by not causing a big stink over it. That's how I see it.
I too have Venom on order but I haven't been given a quote on shipping yet.

Your connection is charging you too much. I know for a fact those statues you listed do not cost that much to ship to the US.

Your connection is charging you too much. I know for a fact those statues you listed do not cost that much to ship to the US.

Yeah ..... My guy actually I talked into using my FedEx account to ship it. I told him I want weight and dimensions of Venom and I will send him a label to print out. He already made 300-400USD off me for the price I paid. Gouging me through shipping prices really pissed me off. I am sticking to P1 and Sideshow unless its something I must have.

Who's your connection? Because he deserves to be outed after those ridiculous shipping prices. I want to make sure I never do business with him

Yeah ..... My guy actually I talked into using my FedEx account to ship it. I told him I want weight and dimensions of Venom and I will send him a label to print out. He already made 300-400USD off me for the price I paid. Gouging me through shipping prices really pissed me off. I am sticking to P1 and Sideshow unless its something I must have.

Smart move. :rock

And yeah, personally, if I would get this Venom at a good price like some of you, I'd definitely love to, but with competition like Prime in the mix, I'm not going to lose sleep over it.

This whole talk about resellers charging higher for shipping prices, you guys give me the impression that there are really better alternatives out there to getting your statues from XM... :dunno demand and supply folks. Seller chooses to let it go at a certain price, you either accept it or find someone else to sell it to you, no? Then if it's a locked-in pre-order, you've gotta appreciate there are other hidden costs involved (not entirely financial at that) when attempting to secure the pre-order. Connections, network, staying up to secure the PO perhaps, I dunno. Reseller been gouging you and you ain't happy about it? Find another, simple as that. This whole whining about reseller prices, flipper prices etc. none of us here have a divine right to own these statues at RRP once you've missed the PO boat, locals included. Those who have the POs, on the other hand, they get to decide everything. I might be pissing some people off here, but that's the truth.

Or, like some users here, just go for SS or P1. Whatever floats your boat really.

This whole talk about resellers charging higher for shipping prices, you guys give me the impression that there are really better alternatives out there to getting your statues from XM... :dunno demand and supply folks. Seller chooses to let it go at a certain price, you either accept it or find someone else to sell it to you, no? Then if it's a locked-in pre-order, you've gotta appreciate there are other hidden costs involved (not entirely financial at that) when attempting to secure the pre-order. Connections, network, staying up to secure the PO perhaps, I dunno. Reseller been gouging you and you ain't happy about it? Find another, simple as that. This whole whining about reseller prices, flipper prices etc. none of us here have a divine right to own these statues at RRP once you've missed the PO boat, locals included. Those who have the POs, on the other hand, they get to decide everything. I might be pissing some people off here, but that's the truth.

Or, like some users here, just go for SS or P1. Whatever floats your boat really.

It's difficult to find legitimate sellers especially with all the scams that have been going on. That being said if someone wants to make more for helping me get a piece that I otherwise wouldn't have been able to get, that's their finders fee. I Don't expect most sellers to do so and "break even". It's a great idea but just not how the world works.

Also after having a couple XM pieces it's hard to go back to SS. You open an XM box and it's breathtaking. Open a SS and you're hoping nothing broke.

It comes down to how bad you want the XM piece?
I know on some of the shipping prices I was Overcharged. BUT I always got the XM piece no matter how popular it was where the Seller didn't suddenly charge me more for the statue by saying.....Oh Well, this piece is Going for a Ton on Ebay now so I gotta charge you more. Nor has he Ever played games and said I was shorted and you won't be receiving yours now. He delivered Everytime! When he says it's locked in. It's locked in. I paid near retail for All the popular pieces Cable, Ghost Rider, Magneto and so on. So, a little more for shipping sometimes? I'm Not gonna ruin a reliable source like that. I can live with it.

It comes down to how bad you want the XM piece?
I know on some of the shipping prices I was Overcharged. BUT I always got the XM piece no matter how popular it was where the Seller didn't suddenly charge me more for the statue by saying.....Oh Well, this piece is Going for a Ton on Ebay now so I gotta charge you more. Nor has he Ever played games and said I was shorted and you won't be receiving yours now. He delivered Everytime! When he says it's locked in. It's locked in. I paid near retail for All the popular pieces Cable, Ghost Rider, Magneto and so on. So, a little more for shipping sometimes? I'm Not gonna ruin a reliable source like that. I can live with it.

My reseller has been stellar up until my last XM preorder, he asks a price in this case it was $1600 SGD + fees and Shipping. I gave him my deposit like I always have an all was good. He is great with his communication and normally gets back to me within a few hours with any questions. However He was like its a big box and weighs a lot your balance is due and you owe $850 SGD for shipping. There is no way it costs that much to ship .... this is not a refrigerator. And other options are few and far between ..... the 100% legitimate sellers charge ATON for them and people who have XM contacts for whatever reason do not like to divulged their contacts. I have private messaged more than 6 people who will not give me their XM guys contact info. In any event mine is going to use my shipping account which I get a heavy discount on , so I will only be paying $1600 SGD in total to my reseller. If any of you have a better contact let me know :)

My sellers name is David Chau , and he actually destroyed a fellow forum member recently. He had the IM Mk VII and Thor PO'd and gave him deposits of $250 each. He had to cancel his Thor PO as he got an OG Sideshow Thor and told him to keep the deposit. When IM came in stock this reseller demanded ebay prices $2200 because he states he lost money on Thor. I have no further PO's with him and will not use him in the future so any contacts would be appreciated!

Hey bud, like I said that shipping price is unreal. Its costing me close to half of that shipping to get Venom to people. So I dont understand how he quoted you that price. Fedex is overpriced....but still DHL is close to half that.

This piece is a awesome no doubt but I can't bring myself to pay the ridiculous after market prices for it. I just started collecting in January and I missed out on the pre order. I wouldn't pay more than $1200-$1400 for it. I just don't think it's worth that much more than prime 1.

I really like this piece but I can't bring myself to buy this piece with the gauging price with my hard earn money... I bet you SS, Iron Studios or another companies will produce another one in the next 5 years.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Hey bud, like I said that shipping price is unreal. Its costing me close to half of that shipping to get Venom to people. So I dont understand how he quoted you that price. Fedex is overpriced....but still DHL is close to half that.

HE gave me the weight and dimensions, and with my fedex business account its costing me a lot less. I will look into DHL , as when I paid $275 for phoenix to be shipped he literally shipped it 2 day shipping.

I have asked a few others , I have a few XM pieces and always used my XM guy. However I got this piece through him for a decent price, he just emailed me saying shipping is going to cost $850 SGD to New York. That's close to $625 USD just for shipping, I get the feeling my guy is starting to take advantage of our arrangement. For those of you who got it or getting it shortly , how much was shipping?

I still am excited to get the statue ..... a little pissed that I think I am getting hosed.

That is too much for Venom. It should be the same price as Cable and Black Panther which is $400 US. His tacked on his own price there. Not unless the box is way bigger than Cable. Best thing to do is check the dimensions on XM website then compare it to other statues. Keep in mind Venom is damn popular I would still rate it behind Cable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is too much for Venom. It should be the same price as Cable and Black Panther which is $400 US. His tacked on his own price there. Not unless the box is way bigger than Cable. Best thing to do is check the dimensions on XM website then compare it to other statues. Keep in mind Venom is damn popular I would still rate it behind Cable

400$??!! Lol, Cable cost around 270$-285$ to ship to the US.

Agree with u

Ah , so internationally standard shipping for venom is $570 USD using fedex. Might look at DHL .

400$??!! Lol, Cable cost around 270$-285$ to ship to the US.

Interesting! So how much of the $270-$285 shipping is "handling fee" for your Singapore contact? Or is that only shipping and you did not include the "handling fee"?

Back